satana
    satana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

Excel help

Hi all, I need to test the below sequence of bets as if I'm using a fixed % of my bank.
    Hence I need to add a single cell where I can enter a certain amount and the sheet runs all the bets in column A at odds of column B at a certain % of said a amount. So say I enter 100, the first bet is a 0.05x100 stake, the second one is 0.05x(100-5) and so on and at the same time I need the sheet to be able to add a winning stake (D5 and D14 in this case) to the sequence in recalculating my available balance in such cases.
    There are probably other ways to test it I don't know, I'm open to suggestions.
    This is the sheets and it's editable if someone can showme how to add those features:

work in progress as you are posting suggestions https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

How it looked originally:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by satana; 07-15-16 at 03:06 PM.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

If I understand what you are asking
    In A1, write bet
    In B1, Write Stake
    In C1, Write result
    In D1, write starting bankroll

In D2, write 100
    In D3, write =D2-C2

In B2 write =.05* D1

If you drag C1 and D1 down after inputing your bets and win/loss amount, this should calculate what you mean

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

I am having a more simple problem. I can't post a schedule from cbs or Espn onto a .odt spreadsheet. I can post to simple text but need to put info into columns. Thanks for any assistance.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    I am having a more simple problem. I can't post a schedule from cbs or Espn onto a .odt spreadsheet. I can post to simple text but need to put info into columns. Thanks for any assistance.
    I dont really know about open office. In excel it will normally give you two options, match format or keep format. Keep format would be what you wanted.