pacman100
    pacman100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

3 Game Chase For Teams vs. Non Conference Oppenents (NBA)

This system is like the title says, I bet for a team who is playing three straight non conference games. It does not matter if the games are at home or one the road. I bet the spread, not moneyline.
    So for example, let's say the Hornets next three games were to be against the Spurs, Lakers and Jazz. I would bet the Hornets ATS vs. the Spurs. I bet to win $100, so I risk $100, at standard -110 odds. If the Hornets cover their first game (vs. Spurs) then that series is now closed. If they don't cover, then I move on to game to. I bet enough to cover my loss of $110 and still profit $100, so I bet to win $210. I will be risking $231 because of the juice, of course. If they cover, the series is closed and I have profited $100. If they were to not cover game two, then I bet enough in game three to make up for the previous two losses and still profit the $100 I wanted in the start. I am now betting to win $441, so I am risking $485. If the Hornets do not cover any of those three games, I have lost $826. Ouch.
    The good news is that there have been 36 instances of this in the 2015-2016 season. Only twice has a team lost me $826. The Timberwolves and the Jazz. That's $1,652. But the other 34 instances won me $100 each, so $3,400. This season I have profited $1,748. That's 17.48 units I have profited.

pacman100
    pacman100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

I risk $110*

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

This is a not the forum for chase systems.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: statnerds

ScorpionSnow
    ScorpionSnow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6679

how did your system do in the last few years did it make units ? Or is this your first season doing it ?

Iamtwotimez
    Iamtwotimez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

That's John morrison's system. And if I do recall you bet non conference road games of 3 in a row. But it's tricky because sometimes the nba gives a team mixed road games. Or even 4 non conference games. So if you lose 3 and 826 bucks do you bet on the 4th game? The best way to modify this system is to not bet on the first game. Which sucks because some teams win the first game often. Nevertheless if you don't bet the first game and they lose now guess what? You bet 220 on the next. If they lose bet 440 on the next. If that series loses you lost 660 instead of 826. I call it middling the system. If you really want to minimize risk always wait and bet the 3rd game. You will definitely miss majority of your opportunities but you won't be chasing your tail. If you want to win 400 a series you just wait until someone loses 2 in a row then bet 440 on the 3rd game. The longer you wait the less you have to risk to make a profit. And according to the system since 97% of those scenarios win 1 out of 3, then the team that loses 2 in a row ats is likely to hit on the 3rd game.Me personally I prefer to try middling the system and betting the moneyline. I have to research the percentage of teams that win 1 out of 3 games straight up. Obviously research is still a good idea. For instance if you see on the schedule the sixers going against the Lakers Spurs and warriors, and they lose ats vs the lakers, might want to stay away from that one. Or other factors like a star player being hurt on your team on the trip. You still have to use common sense with this thing.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Seriously, this sort of thing has been done to death over decades. No edge = no longterm profitability.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Seems to me it would be better to bet AGAINST the team playing three non-conference games in a row. Wouldn't their motivation to win be lower so they might just mail one in? And if I was going to chase, I would bet on halves. That way you have six chances to cash.