sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Bet Labs by Sports Insights (NBA 1st half betting)

I'm thinking of creating a new system for both 1st Half NBA totals & 1st half NBA spreads using Bet Labs.

I believe that the biggest opportunities in the NBA today exist in 1st Half spreads & totals, and this has reflected in my results this season, however I want to develop a new system based more on specific concepts & historical trends & less on intuition (which plays a huge part in my current handicapping).

Does anybody have any opinion on Bet Labs? Is it worth the cost? ($200 per month)

It certainly looks great, however $200 per month is no joke, & when you add juice (even at -105 odds) it pushes my minimum required win % above 53% (approximate).

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Couldn't you do something in vba for free?

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    Couldn't you do something in vba for free?
    Sorry VBA??

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Sorry VBA??
    Excel Programming Language

dhristov211
    2023 year of Josh
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    I'm thinking of creating a new system for both 1st Half NBA totals & 1st half NBA spreads using Bet Labs.

I believe that the biggest opportunities in the NBA today exist in 1st Half spreads & totals, and this has reflected in my results this season, however I want to develop a new system based more on specific concepts & historical trends & less on intuition (which plays a huge part in my current handicapping).

Does anybody have any opinion on Bet Labs? Is it worth the cost? ($200 per month)

It certainly looks great, however $200 per month is no joke, & when you add juice (even at -105 odds) it pushes my minimum required win % above 53% (approximate).
    My friend uses premium it worth a lot more than 200. He likes it and he wins with it

sando

Quote Originally Posted by dhristov211 View Post
    My friend uses premium it worth a lot more than 200. He likes it and he wins with it
    Thanks mate.

oilcountry99
    oilcountry99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1094

I'm pretty sure You can get a free trail and create up to 5 systems

SportsInsights
    SportsInsights's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Just wanted to let you know we offer a free, basic version of Bet Labs over at Bet Labs Sports dot com where you can create up to 5 systems and see how the software works.

dhristov211
    2023 year of Josh
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by SportsInsights View Post
    Just wanted to let you know we offer a free, basic version of Bet Labs over at Bet Labs Sports dot com where you can create up to 5 systems and see how the software works.
    how much is premium system? one which has alerts for line moveing

line change
    line change's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Forget the systems, there all bull just bet against the public, and look for the 1 or 2 games the sharps are on. I been doing this 34 yrs., it's a good living, just don't get greedy or stupid gambler 1961

SportsInsights
    SportsInsights's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Bet Labs provides alerts for every created system.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Quote Originally Posted by line change View Post
    Forget the systems, there all bull just bet against the public, and look for the 1 or 2 games the sharps are on. I been doing this 34 yrs., it's a good living, just don't get greedy or stupid gambler 1961
    How do you bet agains't the public?

How do you know what games the sharps are on?

Eleven
    Eleven's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im using the free version, I got my 3 little NHL systems there right now. I'm not enough of a big shot to pay 200$ per month or whatever the cost is. But if I ever do get to the point where I have a big bankroll, no doubt Id buy it.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall View Post
    How do you bet agains't the public?

How do you know what games the sharps are on?

Pure line analysis will get you only so far. Once you've gotten there a sharp book or tumbling market, which will happen, will likely eat you alive. In the end, the bottom line is that it is best to do your own work and to create a line that more reflects reality than the oddsmaker and Bookmaker, usually the same entity these days, is able to offer.

The oddsmakers and bookmakers, even in this day and age, aren't as efficient as even the sharper gambler's here say. It's a myth and once you understand the RELEVANT factors that make up the final score of the game you can likely always remain ahead of the market.

But don’t go around the block to get next door, just understand the RELEVANT relationships between what happens on the field or court, and the final outcome in relation to the point spread.

This takes a bit of work and creativity. Once you are there, to actually turn a profit in the markets takes patience and discipline. Because of the nature of the markets, you can have all the right answers and still only break even or lose.

If you want to see a blend of a sharp forecaster, with an understanding of many fundamental bookmaking techniques, and line analysis that revolves around the forecasting, search for the CFL thread and read from the beginning. I give a glimpse into what it looks like to play with sharp of the sharps.

Truthfully, I didn’t put as much info as I had intended, but during the course of the season I noticed some things about the markets that held me back on sharing.

Good Luck