MrMusicCity
    MrMusicCity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Titans Panthers

Hey guys. I'm a small capper thats new to the site. I'm a diehard Titans fan and a good amount of my bets are on their games.

Titans are about a 5 point underdog at home. The more I think about it, I really love the Titans in this spot. They played really well on defense against the Saints even without their top 3 corners ( yes, their top 3 corners were all out). They still found a way to get the win. Now i know the Panthers have a better defense but I think this could be a very close game, and low scoring. The Titans found a way to stop the run last week, which had been a weak point. Dick Lebeau has this defense playing really well and Mike Mularkey has made some obvious moves on offense to get this team running the right way.

I think the Titans hold too much value to not be the pick in this game. Remember, they only lost to the Bills by 1 at home, the Colts by 2 at home, and the Falcons by 3 at home (with Zach Mettenberger at QB).

Also think the Titans Team Total goes Over if its under 21. What do y'all think? #TitanUp

Mr Handsome
    Mr Handsome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Sorry pal have to totally disagree, the titans haven't played a good team yet. And to say that they defense played well against the saints, they gave up 28 pts and the titans scored on 2 bullshit plays where the ball was tied in the air for Delaney walker to take to the house. There will be not gift points here given to the titans. Carolina is one of the best defenses in the league and cam newton is going to destroy the offensively, I see something like 32-17 carolina. And a welcome to the nfl for Mario tra who gets picked twice. The spread should be carolina -7

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Love the titans in this spot

MrMusicCity

If the Titans haven't played a good team yet, there aren't any good teams in the NFL this year ( which I actually kind of agree with ). And yeah, the defense did play really well if you watched the game. They were playing with their top 3 corners out. They had a practice squad player, an UDFA rookie, and their #4 corner playing all day. The pass rush was really good. And they stuffed the run. The Panthers don't have WRs. But sure, I can see the Titans losing by a couple TDs because the Panthers are for real in my opinion. But if they protect Mariota then they have a shot. Panthers had close games with the Colts, and the saints. Titans have a chance and I just think +5 is too much at home.

MrMusicCity

And actually to add to that.. The Titans got a Fluke TD but how many games don't have at least one or 2 fluke plays? The Titans have had their fair share of BS plays against them. But that Delanie First TD was the only fluke TD. The other Walker TD was legit.

zlaroc
    zlaroc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Caaaam, oh Caaam .. Panthers !!

MrMusicCity

Quote Originally Posted by zlaroc View Post
    Caaaam, oh Caaam .. Panthers !!
    Yanno.. Marcus Mariota is leading Cam is almost every passin category. Except for run yards, which is obviously what cam does. I'm Just saying....

Mr Handsome
    Mr Handsome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Told you titans would get crushed