1st and Ten
    1st and Ten's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting Line Movement discussion between RAS and another capper.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not really interesting. What would be an interesting discussion is why RAS trails their EV for a pretty large sample on sides. CBB is pretty well known to be soft opening the season and then again at March Madness for statistical handicrappers. RAS may just be creating movement that is so large the market doesn't rebound.

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

1st and 10

wtf is your interest in this whole thing ...i find that very interesting ...i guess you are just a shill like i figured ...sad sad sad

1st and Ten
    1st and Ten's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mvp123 View Post
    1st and 10

wtf is your interest in this whole thing ...i find that very interesting ...i guess you are just a shill like i figured ...sad sad sad
    A shill for who? Let me guess Ferringo? Is that before or after I copy and paste his plays 2 minutes after they are released? You got problems with me send a PM to Willie Bee. Flag the shill posts while your at it.

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

That was an entertaining read!

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    Not really interesting. What would be an interesting discussion is why RAS trails their EV for a pretty large sample on sides. CBB is pretty well known to be soft opening the season and then again at March Madness for statistical handicrappers. RAS may just be creating movement that is so large the market doesn't rebound.
    Statistical handi-"crappers"? Don't you like us?

BTW, RAS doesn't create movement. It's the market's perception of how well RAS is doing at a particular time in a particular sport that creates movement.

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

Quote Originally Posted by 1st and Ten View Post
    A shill for who? Let me guess Ferringo? Is that before or after I copy and paste his plays 2 minutes after they are released? You got problems with me send a PM to Willie Bee. Flag the shill posts while your at it.
    what i am saying is why make a seperate thread about two touts that are agreeing to dissagree with one another ...dont make sense to me

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

RAS creates movement by the volume of money that follows them. It doesn't matter who or how the money gets down, the point is that it gets down.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    RAS creates movement by the volume of money that follows them. It doesn't matter who or how the money gets down, the point is that it gets down.
    Just like Morrison MLB, which creates +EV for those that wait on opposite side of JM.

I have a lot more respect for RAS CBB Totals though, so I would not say cart blanch that it is +EV to fade RAS after the line moves.

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Just like Morrison MLB, which creates +EV for those that wait on opposite side of JM.

I have a lot more respect for RAS CBB Totals though, so I would not say cart blanch that it is +EV to fade RAS after the line moves.
    Yes, exactly... doesn't matter that the capper sucks (Morrison), only that people lay money on his plays.