gamblinggoose
    gamblinggoose's Avatar Become A Pro!

Local Bookie, Correlated Parlays

Hey, very new gambler but I've read a bit about Correlated Parlays. There is a local bookie here, who is fairly new (couple years), and he accepts 4 Selection Parlays. He accepts Team Totals along with Game Totals..... for example, thinking about Parlaying the Mavs Over Team Point Total, Memphis/Dallas over Game Total, Bulls over Team Point Total, Bulls/New Orleans Game Total.....Not looking for specific advice on those selections, just providing an example of what I'm looking at doing.....These are fairly correlated in my opinion, he is paying 10:1 odds. Just looking for some help if this will be profitable, like I said I'm not very experienced with this and am just looking for some beginners advice. Thank you for any advice from some of you more seasoned gamblers!!!

Thanks a lot

GG

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Terrible odds but I'm sure you still have a decent edge on these.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

None of the online books allow you to parlay team total and overall total. These is because there is a big edge in doing so. If your local bookie is allowing it...then pound on it before he realizes it.

gamblinggoose

What kind of advantage do I have? Like 1 being tiny and 10 being massive! Thanks for all your help!!

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you get away with all three combos of the same game?

Look into parlaying 1H and Games as well. There is no limit to a single man't stupidity.

gamblinggoose

What kind of advatage do I have here? On a scale of 1-10, 1 being small, not really worth the trouble, to 10 being unheard of? Thanks for all your help!!

gamblinggoose

I dont want to make it look too obvious though, as I think I have a good thing here....ya know?

gamblinggoose

I got a good thing going here, dont really want to spoil it, I think that would be risking it, dont you?

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

10-1 sounds correlated to me. Overtime virtually assures this hits (don't like 5% of games go OT ?). It can win w/o the O/T also....just needs an game that flies over, or even squeaks over in the last minute.

This needs to be backtested to get an accurate estimate, but I'd think 6-1 is more like it. These 4 items are too related to pay 10-1. I can't see this not being a winner ( BIG) over time.

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just being allowed to parlay team total and game total would rate 8/10 (at least) in terms of the edge you are ever likely to get ever a book. As mentioned if you can throw in the spread on the same game into the parlay then you are in very, very good shape.