noober
    noober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

Possible arbitrage with these bookmakers?

I spent couple days looking for arbitrage opportunities and noticed that plenty of them arise in live betting in these bookmakers: Ladrokes, Bluesq, Bet365, Bwin, Paddypower.
    Do you tiknk I will be able to take advantage of those or they will cut me the first time I do this?

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

In general you are much less likely to be limited when betting in-play that you are when arbing ante-post markets. But if you beat any of the books you mention consistently...........................

Considering the juice these books go with for live betting, I am surprised that you can find lots of arbs, unless using Betfair too.

Pancho sanza
    Pancho sanza's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by noober View Post
    I spent couple days looking for arbitrage opportunities and noticed that plenty of them arise in live betting in these bookmakers: Ladrokes, Bluesq, Bet365, Bwin, Paddypower.
    Do you tiknk I will be able to take advantage of those or they will cut me the first time I do this?
    You'll get cut quicker than a new born on the rabbis table.

Hybris
    Hybris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1471

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho sanza View Post
    You'll get cut quicker than a new born on the rabbis table.
    This,

noober
    noober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

In tennis, for example, the odds change every 15 seconds. So does all of these bookmakers follow the competitor's odds each time they change??? To me it seems very hard for them to know that I am doing arbs. What do you think?