LunisticTweak
    LunisticTweak's Avatar Become A Pro!

SporTrends NBA software questions

I recently purchased the SporTrends Pro Basketball software and am having trouble creating a formula that cracks 53% ATS or 52% O/U over the past two years.

Also, what is a good amount of games to calculate the Power Rankings at?

Some ideas from those familiar with the software would be much appreciated. Thanks.

SOXROCK
    SOXROCK's Avatar Become A Pro!

[COLOR=#000000! important]I have the software also and I think it will be difficult to do. On the O/U i have been using 2 formulas. Then print the report and play the ones that agree if there is a 15 point overlay. Still been working on the ATS.[/COLOR]

Formulawiz
    Formulawiz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LunisticTweak View Post
    I recently purchased the SporTrends Pro Basketball software and am having trouble creating a formula that cracks 53% ATS or 52% O/U over the past two years.

Also, what is a good amount of games to calculate the Power Rankings at?

Some ideas from those familiar with the software would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    For PR's use the default setting in the software and then use the rules established under our thread.

As far as creating and testing formulas, Basketball is not as sophisticated as the football where you can break down the point differentials.

SOSANA
    SOSANA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7767

I'm curious as well