IrishTim
    IrishTim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

NBA or College Hoops spreadsheets/databases?

I know people are protective of their stuff and often charge a few hundred dollars and up for these things, but I was hoping there would a kind soul or two that would be willing to post or PM their hoops databases to this poor college student. If not, I understand. Just looking for an edge like the rest of you...

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

good info

IrishTim
    IrishTim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Not sure if that was sarcastic or not. Someone at another forum was kind enough to share their baseball and college football databases with me, but I'm looking for a database (2008, last 5 years, last 20 years, whatever you have) with teams, spreads (preferably opening/closing lines), results, etc. Typical database stuff. As I said, I don't have much to offer besides my 30 points. Just hoping someone's feeling generous this holiday season.

DuncHen22
    DuncHen22's Avatar Become A Pro!

go to goldsheet.com, go to the NBA table and click on "Historic Logs and Ratings." They have all games, spreads, and totals dating back to 1993. Just copy it and paste it into Excel.

It will put all the stats into one column and I'm guessing you'll want to put them into separate columns. To do that, highlight the column, go up to the "data" tab and click on "Text to Columns." From there you should be able to see how to do the columns.

Hope this helps.