ripit4me
    ripit4me's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm looking for a basic spreadsheet program

Can anyone show the thread or send me a program that has a user friendly format that I can place my bets and watch my bankroll on. i have seen it on this forum, but now i can no longer find it. SBR has their own, but I want to be able to transfer this program from computer to computer by placing it on a flash drive. thanks.

btw, i use a PC so excel, word format would be nice

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Ripit4me,

You can export with the MySBR page. There is a little excel icon on the menu. The excel would be read-only after that unless you wanted to add to it.

ripit4me
    ripit4me's Avatar Become A Pro!

spreadsheet

thanks bill

i saw that, but i want to put the program on a portable flash drive so that when i'm not at home or in a different part of the country, i can keep my spreadsheet up to date, otherwise like a procrastinator that i am, i'll never do it.

if worse comes to worse, i guess i'll do that.

thanks

ripit4me

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Gee, so do I...

Rig
    Rig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

Me too

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17537

just make your own excel. it's not that hard

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ripit4me View Post
    Can anyone show the thread or send me a program that has a user friendly format that I can place my bets and watch my bankroll on. i have seen it on this forum, but now i can no longer find it. SBR has their own, but I want to be able to transfer this program from computer to computer by placing it on a flash drive. thanks.

btw, i use a PC so excel, word format would be nice
    You didn't look very hard. There's a thread about halfway down the first page that I posted a very user-friendly excel file in... But as mminkovski said, building your own doesn't take much time either.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    You didn't look very hard. There's a thread about halfway down the first page that I posted a very user-friendly excel file in... But as mminkovski said, building your own doesn't take much time either.
    yeah, but you gotta know excel...

...and I'm always amazed at how many folks don't...or don't get into functions beyond sum...

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    yeah, but you gotta know excel...

...and I'm always amazed at how many folks don't...or don't get into functions beyond sum...
    I use round.... does that make me an advanced user?

What I really want to know is how to get excel to go to web sites (pinnacle) and scrap the odds off it and put it in my spreadsheet in real time.

Bisysydrada
    Bisysydrada's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just figured I would say hello

Hey Iam bad with introductions but I figured I could adleast say hallo too you all. Not sure what to say here .... I live in France and plan on relocating to the states soon. In a matter of fact Iam leaving to Chicago tomorrow with my spouse. I will be back in a week if anyone want ill post some pictures

mrtomk
    mrtomk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 771

Quote Originally Posted by ripit4me View Post
    thanks bill i saw that, but i want to put the program on a portable flash drive so that when i'm not at home or in a different part of the country, i can keep my spreadsheet up to date, otherwise like a procrastinator that i am, i'll never do it. if worse comes to worse, i guess i'll do that. thanks ripit4me
    Hi ripit,

Why not just use the exported SBR sheet as an initial template and then proceed to add your bets directly to the saved excel file? Then take that on your flash drive. A sheet to track bets and bankroll shouldn't be too complicated to maintain at all, and any issues you have with the excel functions etc can be addressed by people here.
    Last edited by mrtomk; 03-11-11 at 01:08 PM.

splash
    splash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisysydrada View Post
    Hey Iam bad with introductions but I figured I could adleast say hallo too you all. Not sure what to say here .... I live in France and plan on relocating to the states soon. In a matter of fact Iam leaving to Chicago tomorrow with my spouse. I will be back in a week if anyone want ill post some pictures
    Lol, why would you bump this thread to say hello.