TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Are Sides Square?

Have been doing the math on props lately and have noticed it is so EASY to pick out value for those bets. Does anybody else think props are the way to go? Low limits suck, but still. So many easy ones out there.

What I have tonight in MNF. Bad luck on some of these but still most look good

OVER 5 sacks (-105)
    Ryan NO INT thrown (+135)
    Ryan UNDER 2.5 TD passes (-130)
    Ryan UNDER 310.5 passing yards (-125)
    OVER 3.5 FG's (-105)
    Smith OVER 245.5 passing yards (-115)

TPowell

Bad luck on Ryan. Will end up with 319 yards after throwing it 45 times. Shouldn't have had to throw it that many times which killed me. Why has Geno Smith only thrown it 16 times? He has 162 yards

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Beating low limits is often quite easy - they're low limit for the very reason that the book has little confidence in their accuracy. Those same low limits do put a heavy brake on your profitability though, and if you do it repeatedly you'll just get booted/limited eventually.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Beating low limits is often quite easy - they're low limit for the very reason that the book has little confidence in their accuracy. Those same low limits do put a heavy brake on your profitability though, and if you do it repeatedly you'll just get booted/limited eventually.

trusted locals tend to make it easier though

thehoorse
    thehoorse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I stopped doing prop bets since books grade them wrong so often. Not worth the hassle (to me) to have to contact the book to fix an incorrect settle. They are also time consuming to check up individual stats.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by thehoorse View Post
    I stopped doing prop bets since books grade them wrong so often. Not worth the hassle (to me) to have to contact the book to fix an incorrect settle. They are also time consuming to check up individual stats.
    yeah haven't had that happen yet, but could always happen