DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

If you have a 50 or above game total wait till in-game betting if betting the over

I am trying to explain to people that if you have a 50 or over total number wait till in-game betting. Only have opening lines for over/unders not closing lines for every week previous of week 3.

3 Games 50 or over week 1 lines
    Redskins vs. Eagles went over and was NOT able to get a better line in in-game betting
    Falcons vs. Saints went under (of course you could get a better line in in-game betting if it goes under)
    Pats vs. Bills Went Under
    Two out of Three you could have waited and got a better number, but the one you couldn't was the only one that went over (Redskins vs. Eagles)

2 Games over 50 Week 2
    Chargers vs. Philledelphia went over and was able to get a better line in in-game betting
    Broncos vs. Giants went over and was able to get a better line in in-game betting

3 Games over 50 Week 3
    Eagles vs. Kansas City Went under would of had to wait till the 3rd quarter.
    Cardinals vs. Saints Went under and would of got a better line.
    Raiders vs. Broncos Went over and would of got a better line

3 Games over 50 Week 4
    Eagles vs. Denver Went over and was not able to get a better line in in-game betting.
    New England vs. Atlanta Went over and was able to get a better line in in-game betting
    New Orleans vs. Miami Went over and was able to get a better line in in-game betting.

First 4 weeks = 9 out of 11 chance of getting a better in-game total than betting before kickoff IF the total pre-game is 50 or above. It would be even higher percentage if I had all the ending lines with over 50. Even if I take out the unders it is still 5 out of 7. Don't want to hear this is common sense multiple people implied waiting for in-line betting was dumb on high point totals (50 or over totals).
    Last edited by DoYouNotGetIT; 10-01-13 at 11:59 PM.

747planes
    [Too Long]
    747planes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

Ya but during live betting, they juice your ass out.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Also... if you get a better line but the game still goes under the newly listed live total, what good does that do?

Sure I could get a total of 35 late in the fourth quarter of a 7-7 game, just cause it started at 55, doesn't tell me that either side has value.

You can usually get a better line than the original if you wait til live, but the thing is, that line is juiced and takes into account plays that have already happened. Still basically the same total, just adjusted for the time gone and other things.

Coin flipper will still be a coin flipper.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

Quote Originally Posted by DoYouNotGetIT View Post
    I am trying to explain to people that if you have a 50 or over total number wait till in-game betting. Only have opening lines for over/unders not closing lines for every week previous of week 3.

3 Games 50 or over week 1 lines
    Redskins vs. Eagles went over and was NOT able to get a better line in in-game betting
    Falcons vs. Saints went under (of course you could get a better line in in-game betting if it goes under)
    Pats vs. Bills Went Under
    Two out of Three you could have waited and got a better number, but the one you couldn't was the only one that went over (Redskins vs. Eagles)

2 Games over 50 Week 2
    Chargers vs. Philledelphia went over and was able to get a better line in in-game betting
    Broncos vs. Giants went over and was able to get a better line in in-game betting

3 Games over 50 Week 3
    Eagles vs. Kansas City Went under would of had to wait till the 3rd quarter.
    Cardinals vs. Saints Went under and would of got a better line.
    Raiders vs. Broncos Went over and would of got a better line

3 Games over 50 Week 4
    Eagles vs. Denver Went over and was not able to get a better line in in-game betting.
    New England vs. Atlanta Went over and was able to get a better line in in-game betting
    New Orleans vs. Miami Went over and was able to get a better line in in-game betting.

First 4 weeks = 9 out of 11 chance of getting a better in-game total than betting before kickoff IF the total pre-game is 50 or above. It would be even higher percentage if I had all the ending lines with over 50. Even if I take out the unders it is still 5 out of 7. Don't want to hear this is common sense multiple people implied waiting for in-line betting was dumb on high point totals (50 or over totals).
    I won't say this is common sense. In fact, it makes no sense at all. You have 11 games. Say I followed your advice and only bet the over if the in game line got better after, day, 10-15 minutes of action. Then by my calculations, I would have gone 5-4 or 4-4 (depending on when I made the bet). So how have I helped myself by taking the ingame action?

dog
    dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 998

The total on Sunday night's Chargers/Raiders game was 47, and you would would have done better waiting for a better line in-game as the total was as low as 36.5 in the 3rd quarter. I did not bet the over before the game but when all my in game plays.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Here's a better "system". Bet over in every Denver game until proven otherwise. Undefeated.

Ubaldo
    Ubaldo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3422

He may be on to something, I'm interested in any in game discussion as there is not a lot of attention paid to it, I can become pretty obsessed with football in game, with very mixed results. Scary taking the tablet to the sports bar! Anyways last night as soon as the Raiders scored I jumped on the under as it moved to 52. Just took a contrarian position on the quick score. Good luck on the UGLY MNF match up.