ripit4me
    ripit4me's Avatar Become A Pro!

My turn to learn!

Hello Fellas,

Since moving to Vegas, I'm getting more involved in sports betting. This place seems like the right place to learn. Rather than follow others picks, I would like to make my own. Problem is, I you guys to show me the direction or URL, what works best for you etc. I understand home field, injury, weather, emotion, etc all have a role in capping the games. But is there a mathmatical component, or are there formulas that the successful cappers use, I'm not a rocket scientist nor a statistician...Please let me in on it, and hopefully if I get good enough, I can contribute on some meaninful discussions. Also, is it different for every sport? right now i'm into NFL/NCAAF. I mainly watch baseball, basketball, and football, and will only do these if time permits, it's the only sports I know how to play.

Good luck to you all, and await for your inputs!

IrishTim
    IrishTim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Go to the handicapper think tank, and search back to the oldest threads. Start reading. Information from Ganchrow and Justin, among others, is gold. I'm still new on the sports betting scene (first full year) and I've learned more from reading their threads from 2 years ago than anything else.

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you bet only even money bets, or on average, you need to hit at over 50%
    if you are betting nba at -110, you need to get over 55% (about??)
    if you bet baseball and hockey and other stuff, you are probably averaging -120 so try to stay over 62%.

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

Quote Originally Posted by ripit4me View Post
    Hello Fellas,

Since moving to Vegas, I'm getting more involved in sports betting. This place seems like the right place to learn. Rather than follow others picks, I would like to make my own. Problem is, I you guys to show me the direction or URL, what works best for you etc. I understand home field, injury, weather, emotion, etc all have a role in capping the games. But is there a mathmatical component, or are there formulas that the successful cappers use, I'm not a rocket scientist nor a statistician...Please let me in on it, and hopefully if I get good enough, I can contribute on some meaninful discussions. Also, is it different for every sport? right now i'm into NFL/NCAAF. I mainly watch baseball, basketball, and football, and will only do these if time permits, it's the only sports I know how to play.

Good luck to you all, and await for your inputs!
    yeah this place is right to visit before placing bets!and finding any trusty bookies as all bookies are trustful here and sbr has its own standard of picking bookies for its members also sbr solves a s a councellor all issue contentions between bettors and bookies enjoy your stay here!!!!!