BudMan'sTopPlays
    BudMan'sTopPlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

What Happened To GreyMatterstats.com?

I used to use them during basketball & football season. I have other tools that I use now like Baseball-reference.com Hockey-reference.com I also use Basketball-reference.com. I also like accuscore.com They have all been good sources for me. What other sources have i left out that others are you using? Thanks

tbaer
    tbaer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4440

Quote Originally Posted by BudMan'sTopPlays View Post
    I used to use them during basketball & football season. I have other tools that I use now like Baseball-reference.com Hockey-reference.com I also use Basketball-reference.com. I also like accuscore.com They have all been good sources for me. What other sources have i left out that others are you using? Thanks

Not a clue. emailed and tweeted to him a number of times and never got a reply. Its too bad I found the site helpful.

BudMan'sTopPlays
    BudMan'sTopPlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Yeah tbeear.... I've been in this funk all week and started on Saturday. Atlanta chokes in Pitt and tonight Reds give up 2 in the top of the 13th. I kicked ass the last 3 weeks. Now I can't even buy a fuckin win. That shit is going to happen when Votto goes 0-5 and Phillips 1-5. and so on. Well looks like the Reds have a shot of coming back. I need this win. Can't help when the whole game comes down to one swing of the bat. Those are the games I don't mind loosing. If I did loose I would rather loose a close one and not a blowout like Friday when Pitt put on a hitting display against Hudson Friday night.
    Last edited by BudMan'sTopPlays; 04-22-13 at 10:46 PM.