Skell
    Skell's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking for Statistics

Hello Guys!

I am considering making a betting site with both commercial and free features. I have the sufficient programming knowledge, but I'm lacking statistics. I collected some free ones but I need a lot more, hopefully with weekly updates.

So here's my request: Please send me a sample of your stats with a few informations including price.

I'm looking for the following sports: Baseball, basketball, ice hockey, football, soccer. As a tennis bettor, I'm especially interested in tennis (winners, service winners, UE, forced errors). As of now I'm collecting it manually. It's such a pain in the ass :/

Hopefully, I'm not violating any rules here

Cheers,

nicichiro3
    nicichiro3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Hey Skell,

What Kind of format are you looking to get the stats in? Do you want them in a text file, dbs? What are you planning to use the stats for? Are you going to provide the stats raw to users, or are you looking to utilize them in handicapping? Are you building your own model with them, and then providing the results. When you say hopefully with weekly updates do you mean on your site, or do you want the stats to come to you in a weekly update? Do you want in-game, play-by-play, game total stats, betting stats, season stats...? I have stats in NFL, College Football, College Basketball, and MLB, and can get most other stats fairly easily, depending on what you are looking for.

Nicichiro