dimon
    dimon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

system that move the line

Hello,

Here is a question for you folks...lately there are systems from one guy that many people playing and it moves the line like crazy..it is winning so far, but there are few people thinking that the books will ultimately will change the lines etc...my question for you...if you follow these systems, what value you think you can get to bet early?

Example is here...wnba...SEA line changes from +1.5 to -3.5 that's total of 5 full points...well the system is telling to buy 3 points on top of that...well it is very hard to make a bet now, when the line change that much...do you think the line change due to the followers of the systems, or the books just adjusted it based on the over the night bettors?

Thanks for your input.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

The system isn't winning if you actually track it. He fudges his stats to make it appear like that so his followers stay onboard. It's also -eV anyway.

Yes there is value on betting them early and it does appear as the public is moving them.

dimon

is it not?...NBA seems to have 1 loss at the very begining...this guy hide it, but it does not matter, the system won 78 times after that to clese the season 78-1...that's +60 units...I thought it is a good stats?

swede71
    swede71's Avatar Become A Pro!

You not make money with past stats..This season the bookies will do something to blow his system..You can never beat the bookie with a system who is all over the internet

Quote Originally Posted by dimon View Post
    is it not?...NBA seems to have 1 loss at the very begining...this guy hide it, but it does not matter, the system won 78 times after that to clese the season 78-1...that's +60 units...I thought it is a good stats?

dimon

so you think it is a good idea just play against the system all season then? I mean what can they do, adjust it by that big of a margin that many pros will just take the other side and that's it?

look at today example...you could of get SEA at +1.5...plus 3 points it is +4.5...now the best you can get is SEA pk...I'd rather take DET +8 with the same odds...so how do you think books will adjust the lines? Are they just going to move it that much so followers will just keep betting with that big of a difference?

xyz
    xyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3251

So this system is the 3 game martingale with buying 3 points? If so, I have more systems to sell you

dimon

no need to buy, thanks

swede71
    swede71's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dimon View Post
    so you think it is a good idea just play against the system all season then? I mean what can they do, adjust it by that big of a margin that many pros will just take the other side and that's it?

look at today example...you could of get SEA at +1.5...plus 3 points it is +4.5...now the best you can get is SEA pk...I'd rather take DET +8 with the same odds...so how do you think books will adjust the lines? Are they just going to move it that much so followers will just keep betting with that big of a difference?

The followers will follow his system..And when they have lose 3-5 times then the season is over for the followers and the bookie is happy..I'm sure that most of the people who use his system know nothing about money management and they will blow the bankroll with 1-2 losing series
    Last edited by swede71; 08-18-09 at 12:26 PM.