Milwaukee
    Milwaukee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Questions to NBA betting

who has a good system of NBA spread betting?

Which factors are the most important? In which order and weighting?

You have tools/Computer programms for NBA betting?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you interested in anything below 60% ATS, or would that be a waste of your time?

Milwaukee
    Milwaukee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

No......54-58% ATS would be great!! I am realistic not an dreamer

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Realism is helpful. Unfortunately my current NBA systems are dreamy. (Click on my sig and wait for the page with NBA record to load).

I'm looking over some older systems that I no longer use. One thing I had success with in the past in the NBA is a schedule based approach. Keep a separate log per team. On one line put: date - opponent - H/A spread - HT - FT - 2H. And below that fill out the numbers for every single game, using one line per game. For instance 3/10, CLE, H-3.5, 43-38, 89-88, -4. The next game on the line below, etc. Underline the date if it is a B2B game.

You will see clear patterns emerge by reading the data in relation to each other. Look through motivational glasses. Do they come in with a different motivation as small favorite or dog, than as DD favorite? Do they decide the game early, run out of steam in the 4Q after a 3Q run, etc? (Of course you can add quarters as well). Are they rusty after three days off? How do they respond to a loss? And to being humiliated? Are they 'in flow' in second of B2B or tired? It is best to start with a 'dominator', a team that is able to set the tone of the game. If you're following a very strong team, and the game is close at the half (within 2 or 3 pts), a 'challenged champ' angle may kick in for the 2H. But stranger things happen as well. For a number of years I used to bet PHX 1H in a game after they hadn't won the previous 2H! Even if they had won that game. For some reason they took inspiration from not winning the last 2H. That team qualified as 'young dog'. They loved to play.

After a while you'll know the main team tendencies just from this simple breakdown. As you study the breakdown, motivational angles will pop up in your head. You'll just see them. Don't bet any numerical patterns unless you understand the underlying motivation. The NBA is a league of habits and motivational fluctuations. Don't include the first two weeks of the season.