danielt
    danielt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Archived Sportsinsights Data

I am a new member here so I'm not really sure how this works but I am looking for archived data on public betting percentages (both spread and m/l) for nba, nfl, nhl, and mlb from sportsinsights for the last five years. Unfortunately, sportsinsights doesn't offer this information so I have turned to sbrforum. I have spent hours looking for this information on the internet and haven't turned up anything yet so I'm hoping one of you betting gurus can help me out!

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Last edited by danielt; 11-08-12 at 07:24 PM.

Miz
    Miz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3162

The SI data has some percentages from my recollection. I don't know how accurate they are, or how they arrived at that information, but they do have it I think. I used their database to import the Pinny openers and closers into another DB. SI DBs are great for that; to allow you to test line movement versus your model output. Worth the $200.

danielt
    danielt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Thanks, I was able to find the spread information for NFL and NBA and m/l for nhl and mlb using the SI data. Unfortunately, they didn't have the m/l data for nfl and nba nor the spread for nhl and mlb so I am still missing those.