pipita17
    Update your status
    pipita17's Avatar Become A Pro!

help regarding line movement..

for example i am watching prematch odds for raonic baghdatis tennis match.and i can see that Pinny for example changed lines for 3 times already for over and under game margine...first it was 20.5 then 22.5 now is 24.5 raonic is clearly a fav and there is no info that somebody is injured.why they do that ? is that because of cash flow? where is the catch? or at least is there any place where i can see how much money is placed by bethors on the players.. everything is on raonic side,better player, head to head stats but odds are dropping on baghdatis and its seems that something is going on. any advice ? how is it possible that such a sharp minds at pinnys change the margine 3 times? apparently they make mistakes too or is it something else?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

somebody's idea of humor.

pipita17
    Update your status

thanks a lot smartass...

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

It's just an unusual matchup, where auto-generated total lines produced the wrong opener. That's why they start with $250 limits, so the market highlights this quickly by repeatedly hitting the over.

pipita17
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    It's just an unusual matchup, where auto-generated total lines produced the wrong opener. That's why they start with $250 limits, so the market highlights this quickly by repeatedly hitting the over.
    thx for reply..i must say i dont know much about all that...but if you say so..

SharpAsASkunk
    SharpAsASkunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1401

Quote Originally Posted by pipita17 View Post
    how is it possible that such a sharp minds at pinnys change the margine 3 times? apparently they make mistakes too or is it something else?
    You give Pinnacle too much credit, the sharp sports bettors are what make Pinnacle's lines accurate. You can think of the size of Pinnacle's limits as their confidence in a lines accuracy. Having a $250 limit on this line means they aren't too sure what the line should be.

pipita17
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAsASkunk View Post
    You give Pinnacle too much credit, the sharp sports bettors are what make Pinnacle's lines accurate. You can think of the size of Pinnacle's limits as their confidence in a lines accuracy. Having a $250 limit on this line means they aren't too sure what the line should be.
    thank you for this..you surely have a point

CzechRaise
    CzechRaise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAsASkunk View Post
    this