chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    For those who wanted to know, I made the wager at Heritage and the customer service staff was incredibly helpful (as they always seem to be). After emailing them about hedging scenarios, MIKE put me in contact with someone from their risk team offering me all sorts of options with Heritage allowing me to bet the final 2 games directly with them using my wager as a hedge (as opposed to having to run all over town to get $20K and then $40K wagers placed).
    Good on them, and shows someone there has common sense as they may as well take 60 off you if they were to end up paying out than make you scramble to another book, and no doubt you have a warm fuzzy feeling for them for not forcing you to mortgage the house, the car, etc etc and have to go elsewhere.

Again ... congrats

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    Congrats on finally getting limited at bodog. They are much quicker these days than when the rest of us recieved our first boot in 1923.
    My limits were reduced to $50 @ Bodog almost 5 years ago, SMARTASS. Rest assured, I have been limited at many more books than you have. I continued to use Bovada for horse betting and their live play-by-play until Bovada decided to STEAL $260 from my account when voiding a winning wager and their customer service was ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE (as compared to Heritage which offers the best customer service I have ever received from an online book)
    For the rest of the idiots here, despite being a complete piece of shit, the op will surely be paid his entire amount by heritage without an issue.
    As far as being a "complete piece of shit", remember you are the one who came into my thread and started acting like an asshole. Durito, I want ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU and its a shame your life is so empty that you have nothing better to do than respond negatively every time I post.
    Good on them, and shows someone there has common sense as they may as well take 60 off you if they were to end up paying out than make you scramble to another book, and no doubt you have a warm fuzzy feeling for them for not forcing you to mortgage the house, the car, etc etc and have to go elsewhere.Again ... congrats
    I wouldn't have had to mortgage the house by any stretch but Heritage did make things a whole lot easier.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Would not be surprised if this entire thing was made up. Heritage offered one of their favourite shills a $50 fp to post all of it. Great marketing.
    Last edited by Duff85; 10-05-12 at 10:13 PM.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    Would not be surprised if this entire thing was made up. Heritage offered one of their favourite shills a $50 fp to post all of it. Great marketing.
    I'm with you on this deal. No logical reason a guy would post this if it was true. If I ran in here every time I opened a can on the books, I'd have carpel tunnel for sure.

First 12