scurd8
    scurd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Profit/Loss Graph software?

Anybody know of a good graphing tool to use for graphing my Bets Win/Losses and profits over a certain period of time. Would I be able to create one with Excel or one of the other microsoft office tools? Thanks in advance!

Ganchrow
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
    Ganchrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1088

You could certainly use the graphing feature in Excel (although I personally prefer a ream of graph paper and a 120-piece set of crayolas. )

scurd8

Lol, I was hoping there was something out there already where I can just enter my wager results and it plots a sweet profit/loss graph like magic. Really trying to avoid building one from scratch on excel =(

scurd8

That seems to be geared more towards soccer and the euro market. I need something user friendly to American odds and sports like (MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAA Basketball/football etc..)

MadRussian
    MadRussian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Use SBR Odds Spreadsheet in your profile. It's awesome.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Quote Originally Posted by scurd8 View Post
    Lol, I was hoping there was something out there already where I can just enter my wager results and it plots a sweet profit/loss graph like magic. Really trying to avoid building one from scratch on excel =(
    I feel ya. I just get my Italian "accountant" to enter all my data into Excel after she gets me my cappuccino...and back rub.

scurd8

Yea have discovered sbr spreadsheet and its sweet. It doesn't have a graph or chart feature though. I have also downloaded my sbr spreadsheet into excel format, but it doesnt seem to open correctly in excel 2007. Anyways, still looking

tbiala
    tbiala's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by scurd8 View Post
    If u can wait another day or 2 I might have what your looking for. Just bought a house and waiting on internet connectiuon so can't access it yet (posting this from phone)be hooked up tomorrow or friday at latest then I could get you a copy.

All you gotta do is enter $ wagered juice/moneyline and the result and it calculates your average profit, record, win percentage, win percentage needed based on your average juice and average bet, and so on. I bet a standard 3% of a initial bankroll of 1000 so its geared towards that in other ways such as the graph which shows end of day bankrolls charted. I adjust my bankroll when hit 80% or 120% of levels starting point ie: 800 or 1200 of initial 1000, and this does it for me. Its currently only set up for baseball as I just made it but will make it for football basketball hockey when needed and gonna work on golf n nascar n horses once internets hooked up

scurd8

Thats awesome man, I would greatly appreciate that. Sending you a PM now

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont need a software coz i mostly lose

EatToDrink
    EatToDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am also looking for a software like that.
    Did you find what you was looking for?

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    dont need a software coz i mostly lose
    This post made me lol

scurd8

Not yet

Unitage
    Unitage's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MadRussian View Post
    Use SBR Odds Spreadsheet in your profile. It's awesome.