Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Statistically speaking

My question is statistical, but I have to lead into it with a little slice of life.

I had this annoying song in my head. It's one of those slow French songs that make you want to hang yourself and yet wouldn't be out of place during sex. Not my kind of music. Come to think of it, maybe it popped into my head because of David Carradine's strange death. Yeah, that must be it.

Once I found the song on Youtube, I played the whole thing because of her looks. There I also came across the comment that the singer, pretty big in Europe, is American. I found this fascinating, because I've never heard an American speak French without an accent. So I looked her up at Wikipedia. Turns out that, before her success as singer, she had been this unknown girl that was picked by this magazine.

http://www.freeweb.hu/playmate/html/7408.html

It doesn't seem much, until we consider the staggering odds. How often does an obscure song pop into our head, that is sung by a pretty girl, who has been a playmate of the month?! I'm not quite sure if, while watching the video, I had used my 'sculpture's eye' to see her body, but it's possible, in which cause we may also be observing one of Time's mysterious infinity loops. That's not my question, though. I may be data mining here, but I simply must know, if only in relation to bet sizing...

Is this my lucky day, or am I all out of luck for the day?

(somebody please push fast forward to the post-fake boob era)
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 06-05-09 at 11:01 AM.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

All out of luck, I suppose.

But you still didn't have to switch it from Youtube to SBR-tv.