Is it possible that there is a system out there that can take the highs and lows out of your betting bankroll? I think maybe this could actually turn the streaks that happen in baseball, back in our favor. I dont have a catchy name for it but here is how it goes.

I look on covers under every matchup for the day. I find the team that has the longest o/u streak, and I place my bet accordingly. At first it started with betting against the team with the longest losing streak, and since May 17th, I have personally gone 13-3 for a tidy earnings of 9.82 units. For your $100 unit, that's $982! I have a dime max with my current local, and I usually go anywhere frim $300 to $500 per unit. At a nickel unit, this system is up $4910. I haven't tinkered with any filters yet because you simply don't change what is working. Once the time comes when the pace slows down.

From there I thought how can I use the same strategy, while reducing and controlling the juice? The obvious answer is the total bet. Generally at (-110), and rarely goes above (-120). I started this one on May 28th, and it is 6-0 +6.05 units. Obvious I came into this idea during the Cubs losing streak, and the Rockies offensive explosion, but who cares?

My general theory is very simple. Losing teams find ways to lose. Even if they have a 3 run lead in the 7th inning. they find a way to botch things. It just is how things go. The same goes with overs and unders. The team going under every day either have ice cold bats, or good pitching performances. It just seems like the logical thing to do. All I ever hear from all these forum experts is to find value. Yea it sounds fine and dandy, except when you have no clue where this so called ”value” hides. You will lose money convincing yourself that you have found 3 solid picks, only to go 1-2 and feeling frusterated.

So I have decided to ride my system until the break. At that point, it will be evaluated to see if we can find any trends in the losses. Until then, I will keep it simple.

Just remember this. Losers lose, and winners win. The secret is as simple as following the money honey.