**These thoughts are based on pinny lines.**

I've noticed that when it comes to college basketball the ats lines seem to move towards opening number after a linemove. Alot of times you see the hcp for one team drop one point but when the game starts it's back within one half of opening number.

I've been observing linemoves live on sportsinsight and when I see a big move on pinny I usually go to a bookie that is slow changing their lines. I then place my bet on whatever side that was favored in the linemove.

Let's take an example from the day before yesterday:

Line on Wis.-Milwaukee (@Valparaiso) moves from -3 to -4. This gave a situation where Pinny offered +3 at +112 and another bookie offered Wis.-Milwaukee -3 at -110. In these situations I assume pinny is correct and I place my bet on the other bookie.

Before game time the line was back at -3 on pinny and my bet is totally worthless from a value perspective.

Now if this happened just as many times as the line moved to -5, there would be no problem but that's not the case. I would say on my observations this NCAAB season the line moves back about 50% of the times, remains at new number 30% of times and continues to move same way about 20% of times.

Is this something that you have noticed? What might the reason for this be?