BrickArmstrong
    BrickArmstrong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

ATS situational and historical website

Hi everyone.
    I am not sure how to search for a post that might have this website so I am posting the question here. There is a website i cannot find by googling but used to use last year quite a bit. You put in formulas based on whatever criteria you want to use to determine historical ATS results. You can input almost any factor you want and it will produce the results.

So suppose you want to know how the Atlanta Falcons perform since 2004 when they are coming off a straight up loss but having covered ats in their previous game (home or away) vs an opponent who is coming off 2 SU wins where they outscored their previous opponents by at least 10 points? You have to use the systems coding to input these parameters and then it will show you the results including game by game results since 2004.

Does anyone know the url for that website? it is very useful for me in making my own trends.

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

sounds neet srry no help

ferndog
    ferndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1731

I know atsdatabase has this type of info. When i first found it a few years ago it was free but there's a charge now.

subs
    subs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 969

sportsdatabase.com