wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by evo34 View Post
    Why are your 300 pushes taking 250 wins away and only 50 losses? Makes no sense. Also, there are more than 100 people capable of beating point spreads in major sports by >55%. And they don't pay -110. Jesus ******* christ.
    Does it really matter? It was a make believe example on how betting and winning 55% isnt going to get you rich. Go ahead make it 2475-2025-500 for a 55% win rate with pushes. Are you telling me that is going to make a difference? you get 50 more wins. You guys are the math guys I will let you figure how how much more than my 400K that is, but if you really think it is that great a profit especially over years then sobeit.

But once again it shows the mentality of math people they get so caught up in why a formula or why some variable is wrong. And especially if the variable doesnt make that much of a difference in the first place.

I couldnt really give a shit how many people hit 55%. I was just making an example. But since so many people here seem to think win percentage really is important then that really exposes some people. I made MILLIONS, scalping and arbitraging baseball. Never even had to pick a winner. All I had to do was but the right side first and wait for it to move. And even getting a bunch wrong I still made more than most guys would even dream about. Because while guys were making up stuff to sound smart, and adding to the gambling lexicon I was actually betting on games. And what I do isnt rocket science because it can still be done today, but the beauty is with computers, and so many plans and angles at work it is even better than it used to be. Only problem is the limits are less and unless you want to stay serious the number of outs has diminished. But if one wanted to they could still make a very good living doing it, and basically only have to work from March until Oct. Although NCAA hoops has its moments, but not nearly the volume.

This is all fantasy and typical gambling mumbo jumbo. Give me two lines, a good limit, and a dime and I will make more money than anyone ever could dream of betting one side of a game, and I dont care what percentage they hit.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Does it really matter? It was a make believe example on how betting and winning 55% isnt going to get you rich. Go ahead make it 2475-2025-500 for a 55% win rate with pushes. Are you telling me that is going to make a difference? you get 50 more wins. You guys are the math guys I will let you figure how how much more than my 400K that is, but if you really think it is that great a profit especially over years then sobeit.

But once again it shows the mentality of math people they get so caught up in why a formula or why some variable is wrong. And especially if the variable doesnt make that much of a difference in the first place.

I couldnt really give a shit how many people hit 55%. I was just making an example. But since so many people here seem to think win percentage really is important then that really exposes some people. I made MILLIONS, scalping and arbitraging baseball. Never even had to pick a winner. All I had to do was but the right side first and wait for it to move. And even getting a bunch wrong I still made more than most guys would even dream about. Because while guys were making up stuff to sound smart, and adding to the gambling lexicon I was actually betting on games. And what I do isnt rocket science because it can still be done today, but the beauty is with computers, and so many plans and angles at work it is even better than it used to be. Only problem is the limits are less and unless you want to stay serious the number of outs has diminished. But if one wanted to they could still make a very good living doing it, and basically only have to work from March until Oct. Although NCAA hoops has its moments, but not nearly the volume.

This is all fantasy and typical gambling mumbo jumbo. Give me two lines, a good limit, and a dime and I will make more money than anyone ever could dream of betting one side of a game, and I dont care what percentage they hit.
    How many millions you down lifetime at pinnacle/matchbook? Still have no idea how to make more just betting one side?

wiffle
    wiffle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

but how much did you lose

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

'bout tree fiddy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: prop

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I don't agree... there must be MUCH more consistent winners.. for real.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

I bet you have a 17" dick too.

No need to confirm. I already know the answer.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Give me two lines, a good limit, and a dime
    A+, would read again.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Give me two lines, a good limit, and a dime