Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

dbartinbwgc has been raking books for years with a pretty sweet system. Fade any team that has won 2 or 3 in a row. Thats it boyz, thats the secret. Guy makes so much doing it he doesn't even have to work

usernametaken
    usernametaken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 904

So many teams are on streaks and can win 7 or 8 games in a row especially in mlb. Can you be more specific CapÉ

jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    dbartinbwgc has been raking books for years with a pretty sweet system. Fade any team that has won 2 or 3 in a row. Thats it boyz, thats the secret. Guy makes so much doing it he doesn't even have to work
    If it only were this easy...try looking this strategy up in a database and you'll see this isn't the case...

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

I lose money

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

WTF? I hope this is sarcasm...

sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

I'd love to be able to....but it just takes an unbelievable bankroll....i moved to vegas in may and have been on a hot streak all summer, but even with that i'm barely getting bills paid....as soon as i hit a losing streak i'm done....the best u can hope to do is 56 percent which is abt a 5 percent return....which means u need to bet a million a year to make 50 grand....that is a hell of a bankroll

wiffle
    wiffle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by sunzal View Post
    I'd love to be able to....but it just takes an unbelievable bankroll....i moved to vegas in may and have been on a hot streak all summer, but even with that i'm barely getting bills paid....as soon as i hit a losing streak i'm done....the best u can hope to do is 56 percent which is abt a 5 percent return....which means u need to bet a million a year to make 50 grand....that is a hell of a bankroll
    betting $1MM a year isnt very much

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

yeh betting 3k a day is not a lot, but 5 percent is not easy at all

sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

It's a lot for some of us....i can't afford much of a losing streak betting 3 grand a day.....i think betting 3 grand a day takes abt a 100k bankroll.....

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Don't worry about other ppl bankrolls

just bet what you can bet

as always control yourself

wiffle
    wiffle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It's a lot for some of us....i can't afford much of a losing streak betting 3 grand a day.....i think betting 3 grand a day takes abt a 100k bankroll.....
    lolwat

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Well it depends your style or betting if you only bet a couple games a day then you cant be betting 2k a game with a small bankroll. But if you make like 10 $300 bets you dont need a huge bankroll.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

You can make a living even with a 20k bankroll but would feel more comfortable with 50k. Also you should have some cash in corner to pay for your living expenses. What if you can't make money for 6 months?

I'm keeping my cash in bank, I'm keeping approximately 12-15k in books. No need to keep more, if your balance gets low, you can reload it anytime in 2 seconds with 0 fee. (assuming you have Neteller)

Adding..

Don't hurry to quit your day job. Actually, having a day job keeps your head cool/relax. If you can't make any money, at least you have a steady income. It's a tough job. There will be times when you will feel frustrated. But if your bankroll is large, you will always stay in the game.

Not easy to do it by just making predictions. I have 2 friends who are making a living at this, both are them are makinv living by betting exchange. They back/lay horses/teams, they're making trading & scalping usually. You should have these in your arsenal too. If you like to make a living at this, you should seriously consider to move Canada or Europe. Hard to make a living by laying -110.
    Last edited by Sawyer; 08-28-11 at 07:50 AM.

jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    You can make a living even with a 20k bankroll but would feel more comfortable with 50k. Also you should have some cash in corner to pay for your living expenses. What if you can't make money for 6 months?

I'm keeping my cash in bank, I'm keeping approximately 12-15k in books. No need to keep more, if your balance gets low, you can reload it anytime in 2 seconds with 0 fee. (assuming you have Neteller)
    Very good points here by Sawyer...I think if one bets 1% per play then a $50K bankroll is definitely needed...2-3% per play one may need less than this, but would have to bet less games in my opinion.....and I sure wish Neteller could be used in the land of the free....HA

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post

Mothman?

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Mothman?

First 12