genozzolo
    genozzolo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Question about a System

Hi

Sorry to write such a noob argument. I just started in this world and im gathering so much informations, before doing a bet i check like 10 sites and reviews or comments.

Im not going to spend much euro's, i just wanna see if its profitable. Then if yes and im at least good a bit, im gonna put more money ofc.

I mean if I bid 3 euro today, and after 1 week i've 50 euro.

I start to think if I had 3000 euro and now are 50.000.

Thats kinda what happened 3 days ago, i got a 3 euro bonus from bwin, I decided to watch around before bid, and now I sit at 50 euro. 11 won and 3 lost, mostly the 3 comes because I listened my crap mind instead of stats and comments

Ok those numbers makes you laugh, but lets speak about my idea.

I saw all the posts about systems etc. about ppl that bet 1% Bank roll or 2 % etc. Kelly stuff etc. Didnt understand all, but mostly.

So I thought, If I bid on matches that ppl suggest around, at least @1.8 - 2.4. Today I bid 1 euro, I loose, then next bid will be 3 euro, if I loose again, then will be 9 euro, and so on.

Like in lottery that there's in Italy, you just bid on 1 number and if u win you get x11 the bet. So when it doesnt come out, you just double the bet, and so many ppl loose thousand of euros for keep the system lol

Here its mostly different, Its not impossible to win 1 bet every xx bets, so if I just double the bet, ( by start very very low ) if chance to get profit.

Maybe its stupid , I saw some replyes about those similar stuff and was negative, but was just thinking by a starting point very low of bid.

Sorry if my english wasnt perfect

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Sounds like a Martingale betting system, which will eventually bankrupt you on the first serious losing streak.

genozzolo
    genozzolo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok I found on forum with the word Martingale enough about this system

thanks for feedback