illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

MLB prop question

The standard explanation for the beatability of MLB props is that they are based off of a full game line so if the game itself is off then the prop is probably off too. I can see how this makes sense especially for team totals, rhe, 1st and second halves, etc. But what time do props usually come out? I know 5dimes doesn't have them out until like 12pm on a typical game day. By then, the game lines have been bet much closer to efficiency and thus the props will reflect that. Thoughts? When does pinnacle debut MLB props?

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Pinny has posted MLB props for the first time this year.

They dont have props overnight.

Limits are quite low and they do juice it up a bit.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Prop limits are usually too low to mess with. Not worth of time definetely..

Arilou
    Arilou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

Interest in props is small; it's basically provided as a service. If you know the ins and outs of the teams and players in question and/or run more in-depth basic statistics on them you can pick off mistakes and win. Keep in mind that many of these props see no action at all, or none of size, and are just someone's guess. Even if that someone is better than you, he posts 10 props per game and you can choose 1 of those 150 to bet. Defense is hard.

Arilou
    Arilou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

Pinnacle props for MLB go up in the morning PST, about when the main lines uncircle at most books, to make sure they're based off good numbers.

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

go me ill be able win