Jackie Moon
    Jackie Moon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Flaws in my thinking

I need help finding flaws in my idea here. I have been monitoring a correlation between start time and final of games as well as travel. What are some possible things I could be doing wrong or things I need to add. On days I miss I go back via SBR odds and see the closing line which could be a flaw I think. Thanks!

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, uh, your brain is a flaw

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17840

one flaw is that you did not give enough information.

Blax0r
    Blax0r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1512

Are you trying to draw a relationship between the game's actual start time/travel and the final score?

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by Inspirited View Post
    one flaw is that you did not give enough information.
    DING DING DING DING! Winnneerrr

Jackie Moon

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    DING DING DING DING! Winnneerrr
    My apologies.......
    I have been looking at start times (the time of the home team) and over/under with the score line. I have also added into this the travel, I defined travel as a time zone between (like mountian to eastern), I am looking at how often the scores go over or under and to try to find a pattern. I only do pre 4:00 games. I keep track daily patterns as well as time and the score line (how often a game with an over/under of 8.5 goes each way) is that enough info? Thanks

tukkk
    ★★★★★
    tukkk's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have never watched a game of baseball in my life, but my logic says, that since usa is within 4 hours of GMT range so travelling is not that big of a deal, game starting time and over/under are definetly not correlated
    what is going to happen, is you seem to find a "pattern" over a small sample, and start following it only to later find out how stupid you were

Jackie Moon

Quote Originally Posted by tukkk View Post
    i have never watched a game of baseball in my life, but my logic says, that since usa is within 4 hours of GMT range so travelling is not that big of a deal, game starting time and over/under are definetly not correlated
    what is going to happen, is you seem to find a "pattern" over a small sample, and start following it only to later find out how stupid you were
    I have 4 seasons and its pretty consistent, I havent bet on it yet though.