CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Baseball Betting Tips

Hey guys, I'm new at betting bases and trying to make a go of it but severely lack the experience. If anyone posts in this thread links, advice, strategies, key factors, etc... on the area of betting baseball I will give them a couple free points for their time (1pt for a small paragraph to 5pts for something in-depth). Please no one word or sentence answers, I can't give for that. If you have any good articles or ideas about things that heavily influence the game from a betting perspective that's precisely what I'm looking for. It can be anything at all such as simple things like importance of lineup or starting pitchers, but with some key specifics explained for whatever you contribute. Thanks for your time and help guys!

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Give any points to someone else. I am happy to help, and am more flush with points than usual.

http://www.world-newspapers.com/baseball.html
    Points Awarded:

CallMeChip gave MadTiger 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mebaran
    Con los terroristas
    mebaran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

There are so many things in baseball to cap, that it becomes a behemoth to calculate it all.

But I would start by rating starting pitching (the single most influential player on the field), and then work from there. Also cap bullpens and their health (if a closer pitches three days in a row, that bullpen would be considered overworked). Baseball is becoming more about bullpens every single year.
    Points Awarded:

CallMeChip gave mebaran 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.