bdarrell2011
    bdarrell2011's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betting system - need opinions please

Ok, Need Some Help!! ANYBODY.......

I have 4 LOCAL online accounts to place wagers. Each has $1,000 limit per game / $25,000 balances.

So basically $100,000 in credit.

I make commissions on each week that one of these account lose. I make between 20-30% NO RED! Which as you all know means, if I win on the account, I am not held hostage the following week. I make 20-30% of the losses EVERY week an account loses for the week.

This being said. Is there a system I can use, maybe an arbitrage system, or a chasing system, or a system to hit some MIDDLES???, That would guarantee me, that each week, two accounts would win and two of my accounts would lose, but my commissions would always outweigh the difference, and I would always walk away with something?

With $100,000 to work with (And I can get more if needed), i gutta think there is some way to work this????

ANYONE who is willing to work with me on this, I will make it well worth your while! I am not looking to get rich overnight. Just want to make it work with what I have now, and maybe expand it out more if we can come up with a surefire system.

Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated! If what I am trying to do is impossible, I would like to hear that as well.

Thanks

thompsontw
    Update your status
    thompsontw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1653

I'm pretty sure there are no systems allowed in the Think Tank.

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17852

lot of systems popping up here lately

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Assuming the bookies always pay (which they won't), this is easily exploitable.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

You'd be hard pressed to lose with this setup.

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

If you are getting back 20-30% in commission then this is very easily exploitable - you dont even need a system, you could just back 1 side of a game with 2 of the books and back the other side with the other 2 books and still guarantee a profit in the longrun.

$1100 on Team A with one book
    $1100 on Team B with the other book

$2200 staked in total and $2100 return (assuming odds of -110) would normally result in a loss of $100 BUT if you are getting 20% back for the losing bet then you would be getting $220 back in commission which makes for a profit of $120.

With a bit more work looking for middles or arbitrage opportunities then you could return more, but with 20% back from the losing side each time then you wouldnt necessarily need to.

Sounds too good to be true, but if thats the deal you have got then its easy money...if they pay !