Firefox14
    Firefox14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Identity Theft

Hey Guys,

I've been opening up multiple accounts lately, but again, am quite skeptical about the risks involved including identity theft, fraud, etc. I've heard to use different user names/passwords for accounts, but who wants to remember all those anyway? I also wonder with certain books, when one has to call in a deposit, and give his user name and password to a representative. And we're supposed to feel safe??? Even if it's an A, B, C book, I'm skeptical either way. Then there's the deposit options which some are very complicated. For US customers in particular, I'm not sure which is the best option. Having to send a photo ID, driver's license, etc. just to deposit into an account??? I know there are some good books who simply require ************, but I just wonder how easy it is for someone to hack into an account. I envision my life's savings vanishing before my eyes all because I was dumb enough to open more than one account.

I'm not computer program savvy, and quite frankly, am ignorantly naive about how skillful some hackers are with a computer (probably a good thing as it eases anxiety). Can anyone shed some light on these topics? Whether it relate to giving your information to another human being over the phone, being skeptical about identity theft, etc. There has to be someone with similar concerns.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

You should start a thread on the BkofAma forums and ask them for advice on the best way to rob a bank.