edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    This MF hasn't played golf in 500 days and has a leg inches shorter than another and beats 50 or so of the best pros on Tour and you think it is all because of PED? GTFO....this guy has something deep within that you will never witness in a generation of athletes.
    Did he sign your hat ?

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

There's new stuff on the market. Maybe the supplier is only giving it to the Elites:

Nadal
    Tiger (Sounds like)
    Ronaldo
    who's stuff inspired Tom Brady
    Serena was on some stuff, but maybe not this version
    Lebron will do his cycle in late Summer (after partying)
    Federer Considering

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Did he sign your hat ?
    Never been to the Masters....would be nice though. Also, I don't wear hats because I have a fantastic head of hair..Robbie Rock esque!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Memento would you let him *** inside? Or would you rather swallow?

My guess is both

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Honest to God

The amount of clowns who think 47 yr old men can out perform 27 yr old men is amazing... the question at this point isn't whether Brady or Tiger are ON STEROIDS, but rather WHICH STEROIDS they are on.

There are 10 men in the world unequivocally qualified to QB a NFL team. Brady wasn't considered good enough in 2000....yet in 2022 he's the reigning league passing leader lol

Tiger has been in a wheelchair for 8 of the last 10 months, yet he's going to make the cut at Augusta (top 50) and cash a check in the most prestigious Major at age 47 whilst other Champs, decades younger, (Speith, McElroy, Koepka) struggle to keep their par & more importantly, hide their Dad bods!

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Hgh.. Enough said.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

the ambien hooker sex game is strong with this one

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

A bunch of haters in this thread. A guy everyone sent up river for being "too old", "too injured", "too fukked up", etc is punking y'all out, and it's got y'all BIG MAD lol

clockwise1965

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    A bunch of haters in this thread. A guy everyone sent up river for being "too old", "too injured", "too fukked up", etc is punking y'all out, and it's got y'all BIG MAD lol
    And "too stupid" for covering his tracks when he was banging hundreds of women when he was married.

Kiss Tigers ass all you want. He is a terrible human being.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    And "too stupid" for covering his tracks when he was banging hundreds of women when he was married.

He's no worse than you or I would be with that kind of money and fame. I don't hop on the Internet and pretend I don't have my problems.

A bunch of gambling addicts talking about morality
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JacketFan81 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Honest to God

The amount of clowns who think 47 yr old men can out perform 27 yr old men is amazing... the question at this point isn't whether Brady or Tiger are ON STEROIDS, but rather WHICH STEROIDS they are on.

There are 10 men in the world unequivocally qualified to QB a NFL team. Brady wasn't considered good enough in 2000....yet in 2022 he's the reigning league passing leader lol

Tiger has been in a wheelchair for 8 of the last 10 months, yet he's going to make the cut at Augusta (top 50) and cash a check in the most prestigious Major at age 47 whilst other Champs, decades younger, (Speith, McElroy, Koepka) struggle to keep their par & more importantly, hide their Dad bods!
    You do realize a quarterback doesn't really hit their prime until their early 30s right?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Honest to God

Youth has nothing to do with golf. All you do is swing a club and walk to the next hole. This isn't an nfl running back, getting pummeled 5 times a play and running 40s in 4 seconds, settle down.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Plenty of older guys do well golf

Older you are the better you get

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Tiger 6’2 210 ripped

Fatty 5’10 365

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post

Yes he isn't a model human being but he can golf. Much like Pedephile Jackson who could sing.
    Both the best at their trade but are pieces of sh!t!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Honest to God

Phil Mickelson won the PGA Championship (best field of the majors hands down) at age 50 last year. Can't find your thread on that...

clockwise1965

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Yes he isn't a model human being but he can golf. Much like Pedephile Jackson who could sing.
    Both the best at their trade but are pieces of sh!t!
    Exactly. Point well taken.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fatty remove the thread I’ll contact his team to start a lawsuit

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

I'd love me some HGH as long as it didn't give me the HGH gut and or grow my nose, face or ears out of proportion to my head. .

Mike Huntertz

Okay, now I'm thinking he's juiced. His driving average is 288yds at Augusta so far. That is almost the same as the last few years before "almost losing his leg"? No question he has fantastic abilities but hs is beating Father Time just a bit too much for me to believe he isn't cheating. Finesse isn't in question, his zero decrease in power and strength is. Add more years and a serious injury and no change???
    He is worth too much money to the PGA and all the players for anybody even to hint at "he looks REALLY strong, maybe had help?"
    He beat the cut, the PGA is getting sh!t faced tonight.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

If he averages 290 yards per drive thru Sunday it'll be the 3th highest YPD at Augusta in his 25 year career.

Unreal...guy has pins & screws & rods in his leg, yet dudes don't believe he's juiced to get these results.

EVERY BAR IN USA will have golf on TV all weekend

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Juiced

Mike Huntertz

Of course "almost" DeadWood's best drive ever was this one.......he drove this puppy 86MPH in a 45MPH Zone.
    This is why people love him.....he can drive it that fast at 7AM without having used drugs....so they say?????
    Our hero!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

From my knowledge on Test Cyp and HGH....

Supraphysiological dosing of HGH starts at around 4IU's every 24 hours. You can take all 4 at once. Or split it up into 2 IU's every 12 hours.

Simple anti aging starts at 2 IU's every 24 hours. Again, you can split up the dose 1 IU every 12 hours.

The puffy moon face could be "Estrogen" related.... but you'd see a little puffiness in the stomach area too. Which I really don't see any.

Tiger might be on some Test Cyp and some HGH.... but I don't believe it's Supraphysiological. He's already a lean body weight. The dude doesn't eat. When you have hardly any fat... your muscles show. They aren't overly big... they are just enhanced because of low body weight. Good for him though.

The puffy moon face does look very odd to me. I mean... I think Stallone was injecting fillers in his face... could Tiger be doing that?? I don't know??? But it looks very odd.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Fentanyl too. They would never drug test them. Golf needs him more than ever.

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    From my knowledge on Test Cyp and HGH....

Supraphysiological dosing of HGH starts at around 4IU's every 24 hours. You can take all 4 at once. Or split it up into 2 IU's every 12 hours.

Simple anti aging starts at 2 IU's every 24 hours. Again, you can split up the dose 1 IU every 12 hours.

The puffy moon face could be "Estrogen" related.... but you'd see a little puffiness in the stomach area too. Which I really don't see any.

Tiger might be on some Test Cyp and some HGH.... but I don't believe it's Supraphysiological. He's already a lean body weight. The dude doesn't eat. When you have hardly any fat... your muscles show. They aren't overly big... they are just enhanced because of low body weight. Good for him though.

The puffy moon face does look very odd to me. I mean... I think Stallone was injecting fillers in his face... could Tiger be doing that?? I don't know??? But it looks very odd.
    Interesting post, as always.
    The moon face and ripped body is different? Balco Bonds had weight gain and moonface plus a very big head!
    I guess DeadWoods has a better supplier and now the only obvious side effect is a fat face....with a ripped body.
    Juice or no juice you need talent to hit a golf ball and this cheater has that in abundence.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Sungjae Im and Shane Lowry have puffier cheeks than Tiger and no one is accusing them of doing steroids.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Of course "almost" DeadWood's best drive ever was this one.......he drove this puppy 86MPH in a 45MPH Zone.
    This is why people love him.....he can drive it that fast at 7AM without having used drugs....so they say?????
    Our hero!

Imagine if he took out a family driving the opposite direction. Tiger was and probably still is a danger to himself and to society. Lock him up!!

Dude obviously has a pill or drug problem outside his use of steroids.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Imagine if he took out a family driving the opposite direction. Tiger was and probably still is a danger to himself and to society. Lock him up!!

The 22 page police report of the accident said there was no use of drugs or alcohol on the accident. It was a case of going over the speed limit in an unfamiliar road that had a steep curve. Quit making things up as you go.

clockwise1965

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Tigrmasters. Its as if the Masters has no other golfers playing. Tigers drive, Tigers putt, Tigers this and Tigers that.

Tiger is not a factor in the Masters.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    He's no worse than you or I would be with that kind of money and fame. I don't hop on the Internet and pretend I don't have my problems.

A bunch of gambling addicts talking about morality
    Is it immoral to gamble?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The 22 page police report of the accident said there was no use of drugs or alcohol on the accident. It was a case of going over the speed limit in an unfamiliar road that had a steep curve. Quit making things up as you go.
    How do you crash a golf rented car speeding at that time in the morning in that fashion if you are sober?

I don't care what the reports claim. Something was very fishy and off with this speeding crash. I call it drugs or pills that just didn't show up. He has a history of this kind of stuff and DUI's. Repeat offender.

Pavy I though you were brighter then this.. I guess not.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Is it immoral to gamble?
    Not if you treat it as a business and job and not an addiction and pay your taxes on your winnings!

If you put in the daily hard work and cap games every single day it's then just a job. It's all about numbers and trends and when you are that level of sports gambling you probably won't even watch the games and experience the highs and lows of gambling anymore. I don't think you are morally compromised then.

That's my take..

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

^ Looks like a normal face to me in that photo. No moon face there.

First 123 Last