• T. Hilton

6 100.00%
  • J. Edelman

0 0%
    BankrBIG
    BankrBIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Week 16 Fantasy Poll - T. Hilton or J. Edelman

Need help deciding who to take between these two.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

I would probably lean Hilton, he has that big play ability and against a bad Giants team, could hit a couple. If OBJ doesn't play, less points so less reason for the Colts to pass and go run heavy if they get a lead, like last week, especially TY dealing with a tweaked ankle.

Edelman might have a little safer floor, he gets a ton of targets too and he's healthy, less worry of re-injuring or protecting an existing injury.

Close call, but slight edge to T.Y. Good luck!

BankrBIG

Thanks! I was thinking the same thing, but Gronk is making me lean towards Hilton too! I think the Patriots rested Gronk last week so he could tear it up this week.

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    I would probably lean Hilton, he has that big play ability and against a bad Giants team, could hit a couple. If OBJ doesn't play, less points so less reason for the Colts to pass and go run heavy if they get a lead, like last week, especially TY dealing with a tweaked ankle.

Edelman might have a little safer floor, he gets a ton of targets too and he's healthy, less worry of re-injuring or protecting an existing injury.

Close call, but slight edge to T.Y. Good luck!
    I’d go with T.Y as well I think he’s got more upside. BOL whatever you decide.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

agree that I'd probably roll with Hilton...more big play ability and Brady seems to be hitting the wall finally and Luck looks back to his old self.
    Points Awarded:

Roadtrip635 gave JAKEPEAVY21 1000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Roadtrip635

Quote Originally Posted by BankrBIG View Post
    Thanks! I was thinking the same thing, but Gronk is making me lean towards Hilton too! I think the Patriots rested Gronk last week so he could tear it up this week.
    That's kinda the problem with both teams, they both have TEs that could steal targets. Ebron had a bad day against the Cowboys, so they could look to get him back on track too. They both could also get a sizable lead and stay with the ground game. TY gets the edge because he could take any ball to the house.

BankrBIG

Josh Gordon, facing indefinite suspension, steps away from Patriots

T. Hilton now questionable, J. Gordon now out. This swings it towards Edleman a bit.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

Gl in the championship

Best advice I have, do what you did to get here. You're the mastermind of your great team. Don't doubt yourself

BankrBIG

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Gl in the championship

Best advice I have, do what you did to get here. You're the mastermind of your great team. Don't doubt yourself
    Thanks bud! I am actually a newbie, last week I was down to my last bullet of the season, but ended doubling up. I'm trying to put a little more effort in, and building a strategy to put more odds in my favor.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

This is all the info you need. I have Edelman going in a league, my opponent has Hilton. Therefore Hilton will double Edelman....this is a guarantee!

BankrBIG

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    This is all the info you need. I have Edelman going in a league, my opponent has Hilton. Therefore Hilton will double Edelman....this is a guarantee!
    LOL! We do this all the time with sports betting, find a friend that always loses, bet against them!

Roadtrip635

With Gordon gone that might be enough to tip it back in Edelman's favor. He should see a few more targets. TY has been dealing with that injury a couple weeks now, the danger is if he makes it worse during the game or they get a big lead and decide to keep it on the ground and ease his snaps.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

With Gordon gone that might be enough to tip it back in Edelman's favor. He should see a few more targets. TY has been dealing with that injury a couple weeks now, the danger is if he makes it worse during the game or they get a big lead and decide to keep it on the ground and ease his snaps.
    With the limited WR’s N.E. has...I’m thinking tougher coverage on Edelman.

BankrBIG

Yeah, I'm sorta thinking he will be on the field, but they will only target him if they're behind. Now Gronk is questionable, even more points for Edelman.