chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

fantasy football questionIn a league

I have 3rd pick in draft. Have been told that bell and guerley are gone. This league gives you points for yardage. You get 6 pts td less than 10/ 9 for 10-39/ 12 for over 40.I 'm a big jinx. Last yr i had david johnson. @ years ago i had guerly when he sucked. three yrs ago i drafted peterson and he became a child beater. I'm between d.johnson,elliott, brown pitt wr and sea qb who i think is going to have a big year. I have the ability to find value in latter rounds on receivers and qb. Everyone's thought are appreciated

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

If you want to go with RB with first pick Zeke or Johnson wouldn't be a bad call. Both will be getting the ball a shit ton this season. I don't think you could go wrong with taking Hopkins (now that Watson is back) or of course Brown because both should be monsters.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Whatever you do stay the fuk away from a QB early in the draft.

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16012

I've pretty much committed myself to investing heavily in running backs in my drafts so far this year. I mostly play in PPR leagues so the last few years I valued heavily targeted receivers over running backs early in drafts. However, I feel like you need to get a workhorse back early this year if you're serious about winning your league so in your case I'd go with Zeke with the third pick. I lean towards him over Johnson but like unde says I don't know that you can go wrong choosing between them. I just like Zeke a little better because he's going to get the ball a ton this year.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

PLEASE in all that is Holy draft Elliott

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Big cowboys fan here, to take a devils advocate approach it's likely Johnson doesn't get hurt back to back and zeke hasn't really been banged up this year and with lack of wideouts make get the rock too much early. Don't think you can go wrong with either. But yes don't draft Wilson. If your league is remotely decent he will be there during your second pick

chico2663

i'm huge boys fan. afraid of jinxing zeke. grew up in cincy but born in killeen,texas. now residing back in texas.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    PLEASE in all that is Holy draft Elliott
    you are not even right. if i jinxed zeek ... I'm sure opie will be at my door along with my family. Don't want to be getting a beat down

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I have 3rd pick in draft. Have been told that bell and guerley are gone. This league gives you points for yardage. You get 6 pts td less than 10/ 9 for 10-39/ 12 for over 40.I 'm a big jinx. Last yr i had david johnson. @ years ago i had guerly when he sucked. three yrs ago i drafted peterson and he became a child beater. I'm between d.johnson,elliott, brown pitt wr and sea qb who i think is going to have a big year. I have the ability to find value in latter rounds on receivers and qb. Everyone's thought are appreciated
    Great question. first so don’t rely on a WR ( too many variables..QB etc). Stick with a Running Back that will be the guy. In recent past years people thought WRs were number one picks. They aren’t even close. While OBJ and AB are the cool picks at your draft.. guess what.... they need a good QB to throw to them. So I suggest take aRB 3 .. no names mentioned. BOL
    Last edited by SBR Drew; 08-28-18 at 01:42 AM.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Can't really go wrong with either Zeke or Johnson. Precisely why I'd prefer to have 4th or 5th pick this season instead of 1st pick.

I personally have Gurley, Bell, Zeke, Johnson 1-4, but would not argue much with anyone taking DJ at 3.