Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Best software for PPR?

I'm using CBS for one, but I'm also doing another PPR league and some of the people are complaining about using Yahoo for that one.

What software do you prefer????

TIA

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I have used Yahoo for a PPR and had no issues. All it took was a small tweak in their default scoring.

Note: I haven’t played season long fantasy in two years. Yahoo may allow a commish to automatically set up a PPR league.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Quote Originally Posted by qwertvt View Post
    I have used Yahoo for a PPR and had no issues. All it took was a small tweak in their default scoring.

Note: I haven’t played season long fantasy in two years. Yahoo may allow a commish to automatically set up a PPR league.
    It does. I actually used Yahoo to invite everyone into the league. (I'm going to add the players into whatever software we choose after the draft. I bought a Draft Board.)

What was the issue you had with Yahoo that you needed to tweak it?

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

When I was setting up a ppr league, there wasn’t an option for that format. If there was, I didn’t see it.

I just changed the default for receptions from 0 to .5.

I think I also added an extra point for field goals over 50 yards. This was done; however, before, they moved back the PAT kick.