1. #71
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    You ever done last second bidding on ebay? Just like that Jimmy. A bit more to it than that but you get the gist of it...

    If some shady trade like that went down, there would be 9-10 angry owners, not just you. I dont remember if only comish has veto trade or if everyone can vote on it.
    I'm not sure of veto power but obviously if there's a lopsided deal I'd stop it. Never had that issue in any league, ever. Plus, since we have weekly payouts for top scorers, it doesn't make sense to give away your players even if you suck because you still have a shot at getting some points back.

  2. #72
    Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 2,676

    Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    You ever done last second bidding on ebay? Just like that Jimmy. A bit more to it than that but you get the gist of it...
    I'm doing a mock right now on ESPN. It's pretty cool. Lot of different strategies to go with.

    I'm still deciding if I want to do this; I've got some time I guess

  3. #73
    The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-02-08
    Posts: 4,761
    Betpoints: 36

    I'd be willing to join this if there are 11 others.

  4. #74
    convick
    Reproduce
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-03-11
    Posts: 3,449
    Betpoints: 6293

    Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    I'm not sure of veto power but obviously if there's a lopsided deal I'd stop it. Never had that issue in any league, ever. Plus, since we have weekly payouts for top scorers, it doesn't make sense to give away your players even if you suck because you still have a shot at getting some points back.
    Yeah, Ive never seen a shady trade in your league or any of the LT leagues for that matter.

    Points shipped, really hoping we draft tomorrow.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/13/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/10/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/06/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/03/2018

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 338 pts


  5. #75
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Yeah, Ive never seen a shady trade in your league or any of the LT leagues for that matter.

    Points shipped, really hoping we draft tomorrow.
    PM me your email for the invite

  6. #76
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 30

    me, khicks, mpas, cuse, spider, convick, marigold

    Daze said he would but he may be in Texas so not sure if he'd be available tomorrow.

    chaoz said maybe, I'll PM

    Bcats joined the minor league that firekillex is running so doubt he'll join this due to points

    Jake said no, assuming because I wouldn't pay out my year long poker bet against him in August

    Jimmy is a maybe

    So if Daze, chaoz, and Jimmy join that's 10. HOFF said he'd join if we had 11, so would need one more.

  7. #77
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 22,563
    Betpoints: 2930

    Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    me, khicks, mpas, cuse, spider, convick, marigold

    Daze said he would but he may be in Texas so not sure if he'd be available tomorrow.

    chaoz said maybe, I'll PM

    Bcats joined the minor league that firekillex is running so doubt he'll join this due to points

    Jake said no, assuming because I wouldn't pay out my year long poker bet against him in August

    Jimmy is a maybe

    So if Daze, chaoz, and Jimmy join that's 10. HOFF said he'd join if we had 11, so would need one more.
    Think were going to ready by tomorrow? If not what's the new draft date?

    BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 366 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 309 pts


  8. #78
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Think were going to ready by tomorrow? If not what's the new draft date?
    Probably, PM'd those 3 from my earlier post. We'll see, as for a new draft date I'm not sure.

  9. #79
    CarolinaDaze
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-07-09
    Posts: 5,625
    Betpoints: 1926

    I just sent points in Post#1. Let's make this happen.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  10. #80
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 30

    Boom.. 8 for sure, 2 maybes and another joining if we get 11

  11. #81
    Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 2,676

    I'm in. YOLO!

  12. #82
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 30

    Nice.. Jimmy, Daze, convick shoot me your email so I can send invite.

    That's 9 for sure, waiting on chaoz and then HOFF to join when we get to 11.

  13. #83
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 30

    Also how do you guys want to do trade vetoing?

    Right now vetoing requires 5 votes (so half the league since I doubt either trade partner will veto it).. Can change it to I have full control over it if we want. Honestly, doesn't matter to me as I've never had any trades every need to be vetoed so highly doubt it comes in to play.

  14. #84
    Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 2,676

    5 votes works for me

  15. #85
    thechaoz
    NINERZ!
    thechaoz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 7,034
    Betpoints: 11683

    Im in. Let's go!

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 669 pts


  16. #86
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 30

    Ok that's 9 invites sent.. going to resend to mpas to rejoin so that would be 10... HOFF said he'd join if we had 11, so 1 more to go

  17. #87
    mpaschal34
    Bring back old poker payout structure!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-04-13
    Posts: 7,393
    Betpoints: 28

    Just seeing this....did you resend invite? If so, I didn't get it.

    I'll pm you my email again.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  18. #88
    The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-02-08
    Posts: 4,761
    Betpoints: 36

    My points are sent. I'm flying this afternoon so I'll try my best to get signed up as soon as I get the invite and before i take off. Worst case scenario, I sign up at like 5:30-6 after landing.

  19. #89
    Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-07
    Posts: 4,824
    Betpoints: 2599

    1 more spot

  20. #90
    The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-02-08
    Posts: 4,761
    Betpoints: 36

    I'm signed up. Blind bid waivers each week with FCFS after?

  21. #91
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    I'm signed up. Blind bid waivers each week with FCFS after?
    Yep, forgot to set that so thanks for reminding me. 250 budget, same as draft. I realize the budget doesn't really matter much, but I like to mix it up from the standard amounts so it's a little more difficult for people to come up with a bid and can't just blindly follow website's recommendations.

  22. #92
    Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 2,676

    Do we have enough players?

  23. #93
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    Do we have enough players?
    At 11 right now, so need 1 more an hour before the draft (it locks then). So need one more in 3 hours and 47 minutes.

  24. #94
    Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-07
    Posts: 4,824
    Betpoints: 2599

    Will keep checking in...........

  25. #95
    convick
    Reproduce
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-03-11
    Posts: 3,449
    Betpoints: 6293

    10 teams on the league page showing, looks like thechaoz hasnt joined yet.

    Edit: Well, theres another team there that must have joined just a bit ago.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/13/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/10/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/06/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/03/2018

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 338 pts


  26. #96
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    10 teams on the league page showing, looks like thechaoz hasnt joined yet.

    Edit: Well, theres another team there that must have joined just a bit ago.
    Yep. Just need one. more. team.

  27. #97
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 30

    Alright, doesn't look like we're going to get a 12th in time (sad)

    So that leaves a few options: I can push the draft to Wednesday at 9 or 9:30pm eastern but that will make it end late for east coasters while west coasters will be drafting at 6 or 6:30. It will not interfere with the SBR leagues. That buys us a couple more days to get a 12th. We can keep it at 12 or make it a 10 person league and would have to drop someone.

    I can also make it next weekend but that's Labor Day weekend so may cause some issues there too.

    Input would be appreciated.

  28. #98
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 22,563
    Betpoints: 2930

    Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Alright, doesn't look like we're going to get a 12th in time (sad)

    So that leaves a few options: I can push the draft to Wednesday at 9 or 9:30pm eastern but that will make it end late for east coasters while west coasters will be drafting at 6 or 6:30. It will not interfere with the SBR leagues. That buys us a couple more days to get a 12th. We can keep it at 12 or make it a 10 person league and would have to drop someone.

    I can also make it next weekend but that's Labor Day weekend so may cause some issues there too.

    Input would be appreciated.
    Open for either time. If Labor day isn't good for anyone. You could do it the Saturday before the season starts Sept 9th , with only the Thursday game being played.

    But any weekday night or weekend is good for me.

    BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 366 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 309 pts


  29. #99
    mpaschal34
    Bring back old poker payout structure!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-04-13
    Posts: 7,393
    Betpoints: 28

    i'm open to anything other than this thursday and friday night.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  30. #100
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    i'm open to anything other than this thursday and friday night.
    Definitely wouldn't be Thursday (I have League II's draft then) or Friday (figure that's the most likely day people will be busy)

  31. #101
    convick
    Reproduce
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-03-11
    Posts: 3,449
    Betpoints: 6293

    The very latest we should do it is the 6th.

    Only days that wont work for me are next Sunday/Monday and League II draft day.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/13/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/10/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/06/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/03/2018

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 338 pts


  32. #102
    The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-02-08
    Posts: 4,761
    Betpoints: 36

    I prefer a time this Wed night.

  33. #103
    Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-07
    Posts: 4,824
    Betpoints: 2599

    I can do anything but Tuesday Sept 5

  34. #104
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 30

    Alright, we'll shoot for Wednesday then at 9pm.. if that's too early or late for someone let me know. That buys more time to find a 12th. Also if someone doesn't want to play then we could do 10 people league and reduce all payouts by 16.67% if you guys would want to do that

  35. #105
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 17,395
    Betpoints: 612

    If it will help I will join, but Wednesday would be the best draft for me, I can do autodraft because I have never done an auction draft and that way everyone can do their things and have the league complete

    BTP
    Week 14
    3-2-0 386 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/06/2018


First 123456 ... Last
Top
The author of this thread has limited replies to SBR Pros. You must be an SBR Pro to reply to this thread.