Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    That's love and dedication right there. Respect.

One thing that I have pride in my life is never owing anyone. Well, paying when I do, which is rare as I'm too stubborn to ask, and not welching on bets. Unfortunately, friends do, but I still force them to take the money even when they owe from the past. Just had to tell my friend he owes me $55 less than first thought after I did the math. Could have easily said nothing. Oh well. I can die happy. Greed is no bueno.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

Let me remind everyone of my prowess as a learned expert of fantasy football.

In the 3 years of LT conducting these leagues, my regular season record is 24-15 combined.

5-2 in the playoffs, ensuring at least a semi finals appearance in all 3 years. With exception to 2015, when I won outright the League I (professionals league) championship purse.

Going into week 12 of that year, I was 5-6. But, I clawed my way to the 6th seed, and from there went on to absolutely steam roll the playoff teams, including an embarrassing championship match when I engaged in anal rape of a powerhouse #1 seed 12-1 team.

Just a refresher for guys like Phillyguy, Matty, and greaser. I'd say I have a rivalry with greaser, but then again, going undefeated against your "rival" is hardly a rivalry. It's more of a dom/bottom scenario.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

You've been dealing with amateurs, Steather. I get paid to draft teams for people.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Glad to see you're still alive and kicking after choking in the playoffs last year. Look forward to more shit talking in the early weeks, to watch you fall apart at the end again.

losing in the championship game constitutes falling apart

are you playing in league one this year

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post

In the 3 years of LT conducting these leagues, my regular season record is 24-15 combined.

5-2 in the playoffs, ensuring at least a semi finals appearance in all 3 years. With exception to 2015, when I won outright the League I (professionals league) championship purse.

Going into week 12 of that year, I was 5-6. But, I clawed my way to the 6th seed, and from there went on to absolutely steam roll the playoff teams, including an embarrassing championship match when I engaged in anal rape of a powerhouse #1 seed 12-1 team.

Just a refresher for guys like Phillyguy, Matty, and greaser. I'd say I have a rivalry with greaser, but then again, going undefeated against your "rival" is hardly a rivalry. It's more of a dom/bottom scenario.

Hoooly Fuk.....Stealthy you forgot to mention the participation award you received for playing 8th grade soccer & your 3rd place finish on the debate team your senior year

what is painfully evident to everyone here is your trending backward results. From 1st in 2014 to 3rd & 4th the following years. What you also failed to mention was that after knocking you out in the semis last season, you went into such a deep depression, you bailed on the bash a week before

These are the facts men

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

LT....as someone else said earlier, if you have trouble filling out league #3, I can do that one also.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

you forgot to mention that you're 125 pounds soaking wet, have irritable bowl syndrome and love long walks on the beach...

Fabiodog
    Fabiodog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4568

I'm in if I can borrow around 800 points,have rest at sbr book

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    you forgot to mention that you're 125 pounds soaking wet, have irritable bowl syndrome and love long walks on the beach...

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3396

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    I can lend 1200 with payback of 1250. No other interest until first week of October. After that 10 points a week if balance above 500, 5 points a week if less.
    That's a great deal thank you I'll take it. I am pro now I stock pile all my FP points until football season so should be no issue paying you back.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Jakey in mid season form

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

DJ Dalamar PMed me he does not care what league he is in, so should I go ahead and finalize League I today?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    DJ Dalamar PMed me he does not care what league he is in, so should I go ahead and finalize League I today?

So matty has loans out witb 2 other guys in league 1?

#collusion

JAKEPEAVY21

sure, why not?

also randomize the draft order so we can start doing mock drafts...

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

#collusion
    If Dalamar is one of the 2 you are referring to, he would not be in league 1 if we lock it today, gobucks would keep the 12th spot.

JAKEPEAVY21

#collusion
    yes,he loaned me some points..

that does not mean I'm not planning on curb stomping team mpas

LT Profits

So any objections to finalizing League I today? My only reservation is it is so damn early and who knows if something comes up in next couple of weeks that may make some want to switch leagues. Still, I will do it if there are no objections.

grease lightnin
    &

I was hoping Klem would sign up

AUSTINRUSSELL
    Born with Aces
    AUSTINRUSSELL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3031

Oh god I would love to do this if only I had the points... Time to start playing poker again!

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

need a cheaper league, i could get in if i could flip my poker points but nobody is ever on the non pro tables

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    need a cheaper league, i could get in if i could flip my poker points but nobody is ever on the non pro tables
    Non-Pros can't play anyway, can't send 3000 points all at once.

gobucks
    gobucks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21592

Really hoping for Tuesday draft....I have guests in town for Labor Day...not sure if I want to spend Saturday afternoon on computer.

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I've got a 875 pt freeplay to win about 8k points to pay off an old loan and enter this... piece of cake.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by gobucks View Post
    Really hoping for Tuesday draft....I have guests in town for Labor Day...not sure if I want to spend Saturday afternoon on computer.
    OK I will finalize League I today or tomorrow, teams should be set as is. Now you could earn Rookie of the Year award.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

So any objections to finalizing League I today? My only reservation is it is so damn early and who knows if something comes up in next couple of weeks that may make some want to switch leagues. Still, I will do it if there are no objections.
    I wouldn't mind being in league 1, all the men I talk to on here are in there but if buck needs that spot that is fine with me.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I wouldn't mind being in league 1, all the men I talk to on here are in there but if buck needs that spot that is fine with me.
    Yeah, gobucks can't make Thursday or Saturday and he was one of the first 10 guys to send points, so we'll keep him in League I.

gobucks
    gobucks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21592

Appreciate it....I will sharpen up my shit talking game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Bummer would have liked you in as well but looks like gobucks has the right idea

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dalamar View Post
    That's a great deal thank you I'll take it. I am pro now I stock pile all my FP points until football season so should be no issue paying you back.
    DJ....check your inbox.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

170 now

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Hoooly Fuk.....Stealthy you forgot to mention the participation award you received for playing 8th grade soccer & your 3rd place finish on the debate team your senior year

what is painfully evident to everyone here is your trending backward results. From 1st in 2014 to 3rd & 4th the following years. What you also failed to mention was that after knocking you out in the semis last season, you went into such a deep depression, you bailed on the bash a week before

These are the facts men
    3rd to 1st to 4th.

Says the guy who cried foul and left the forum for days mid season. LT nearly had to step in and manage your team

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Bummer would have liked you in as well but looks like gobucks has the right idea
    Someone must have paid off LT to keep me out greaser. I don't blame them

unde0087
    Did we win?

3rd to 1st to 4th.

Says the guy who cried foul and left the forum for days mid season. LT nearly had to step in and manage your team
    you guys went from the champion league last year to the days of our lives league there for awhile. It was pure gold to enter that thread

grease lightnin
    &

Stealthy throwing haymakers right right out of the gate.

gonna be a great season.

LT Profits

League I now locked! Official League I thread

First 1234567 ... Last