2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    I like draftkings better for baseball, 2 pitchers is the biggest difference.

Also they let you edit lineups until each game starts which is good if you cant always be at the computer when the lineups for the late games are announced.

I play the $27 tourney, usually pays like 10-20k for first. I've already placed a few times.

90, 162, 757

I've been taking mid-low priced pitchers and loading up on hitters from the same team with good matchups. However as the season goes on i will go more for pitching as the aces round into form and start going deeper in games.
    i tried some bases last year, played around with same hundo for a long time but never cashed big till it dwindled away. bases so damn hard to fill a lineup full of guys that all hit that particular day, for me anyways. i generally do pretty well getting pitchers at decent prices who do well but i always have a couple 0fer holes and another guy with less than 5, lol.. ive done really well with nfl and ncaa hoops the last couple years, had to hide the w2s from the wifey, lol..

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    whats his username?
    Migthetig

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19187

Don't get addicted to fantasy sports like poker pro Erick Lindgren, who filed for bankruptcy and is millions in debt.

First 12