hairyguate
    hairyguate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5312

H2H Points Keeper League - 20 teams, deep benches, and MLB keeper twist - need owners

New keeper league needs 4 more owners. The details:
    • 20 teams
    • See league page for scoring and roster construction (deep rosters): http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leaguesetup/settings?...
    • Keeper league - up to 8 keepers per year
    • Here's the twist: Every team is named after a real major league team. You can keep any player on your roster that is also on your team's major league roster for free - for example, if I'm the Angels and I have Mike Trout, I can keep Mike Trout (as long as he plays for the Angels) without him counting against my 8 keeper limit. There's no limit on the number of "free" players you can keep.
    • Draft day and time TBD, but it will be held before Opening Day on Monday. The draft will be an online snake draft.

See the league page (http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leaguesetup/settings?... for major league teams that are already taken. We still need 7 more AL teams, and 5 NL teams.

Post any questions; if you want to join the league, leave your email address or PM me. Thanks!

Teams taken so far:

Los Angeles Angels
    Oakland Athletics
    Houston Astros
    Boston Red Sox
    Cleveland Indians
    Detroit Tigers
    Seattle Mariners
    Toronto Blue Jays
    Atlanta Braves
    Los Angeles Dodgers
    San Francisco Giants
    San Diego Padres
    Washington Nationals
    Pittsburgh Pirates
    Chicago Cubs
    Miami Marlins

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Can't believe no one has chosen Ari because of Goldschmidt. Why the Padres and not Ari?

hairyguate

The guy is a big SD fan. Same reason ATL was chosen.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

So is it a money league or a free league?

hairyguate

Right now it's free as we're just trying to get the league filled up in order to draft on Saturday. 8 of the owners all know each other and may do a side pot for whoever finishes highest and we may try to gauge interest in all the 'outsiders' to see if there is any interest from them to make it a money league.

You interested? I think we're down to only needing 2 more owners. Arizona is still available.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

No thanks....got too many things going to add a free league. Good luck though.

hairyguate

Thanks, good luck to you as well!