ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11490

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    he was a catastrophe as a rookie
    Milliner was not a catastrophe as a rookie. Had a rough start and looked fine by the end. (If you doubt me, just compare Milliner's year with that of Pryor, the safety the Jets picked at 16th overall last year ... now he is a catastrophe.)

So Jets have at CB: Revis, Cromartie, Skrine, and Milliner .. they went from worst to first in talent and depth, also picked up a safety from San Diego, Gilchrist.

New GM inherited plenty of space under the cap and is making moves for the new HC. Fitzpatrick and Marshall on board, too. Jets looking up.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13603

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Milliner was not a catastrophe as a rookie. Had a rough start and looked fine by the end. (If you doubt me, just compare Milliner's year with that of Pryor, the safety the Jets picked at 16th overall last year ... now he is a catastrophe.)

So Jets have at CB: Revis, Cromartie, Skrine, and Milliner .. they went from worst to first in talent and depth, also picked up a safety from San Diego, Gilchrist.

New GM inherited plenty of space under the cap and is making moves for the new HC. Fitzpatrick and Marshall on board, too. Jets looking up.
    No reason they can't be in the mix for a playoff spot. I know the doubters will say you don't have a QB but they went to 2 AFC Championships with Sanchez. Fitzpatrick had some good seasons with Gailey. Defense could be top 5 and offense much improved.

As for Pryor, he did look lost on pass coverage last year, but with this new set of CBs he can be more of the hard hitter he was in college. Might have been asked to do more than he should have last year with the lack of quality corners.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Revis is so far past his prime it's not even funny

First 12