LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Cowboys Reluctant to Sign Dez Bryant Long-Term

The prevailing feeling had been that cap-strapped Dallas would be more aggressive in trying to re-sign Bryant than Demarco Murray, but now...?

According to NFL.com's Ian Rapoport, the Cowboys have been reluctant to sign Dez Bryant to a long-term deal because of concerns about his off-the-field behavior.

The police have been called to his home in DeSoto, Texas six times since 2011, though Bryant wasn't charged in any of the incidents. Reports of a 2011 incident in a Walmart parking lot have also surfaced. Dallas previously offered Bryant a ten-year, $114 million extension, but that offer only included $20 million in guaranteed money.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

slap a franchise tag on him.

its da only way to keep these lazy athletes motivated.

no reason to sign anyone to a long term deal in football. You are one injury away from your career being over and half of these guys either get arrested for murder, beating women, beating kids, selling drugs or vehicular manslaughter..

todays NFL players are animals and most would be in prison if it wasnt for the sport they play.

Teams dont ever seem to learn from their mistakes either.

some dumb ass team will sign the crab leg thief too

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

no reason to sign anyone to a long term deal in football. You are one injury away from your career being over and half of these guys either get arrested for murder, beating women, beating kids, selling drugs or vehicular manslaughter..

todays NFL players are animals and most would be in prison if it wasnt for the sport they play.

You mean the #1 overall pick in the upcoming draft?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Cap strapped

Name me one player the Cowboys have wanted to keep that they had to let walk because of money.

It's never happened under Jerry's ownership. And never will.

Herees.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

What about ware?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why are many guys animals???

What is it with blacks and violence and they love hitting women??

All the fukkin time..

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    What about ware?
    please. Ware was clearly a shell of his former self when the boys released him

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Why are many guys animals???

What is it with blacks and violence and they love hitting women??

All the fukkin time..
    I don't know dude. I'm black and I've never hit a woman. Hell I've never even received a police ticket or spent one night in jail. I'm 27 years old.

jjgold

Bigbusiness..it does seem correlated to growing up inner City and being poor with lack of education and this type of behavior

Go on youtube and watch pranksters and many try and get violent when they are getting pranked and most scenes in the inner city

The whites laugh it off

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Bigbusiness..it does seem correlated to growing up inner City and being poor with lack of education and this type of behavior

Go on youtube and watch pranksters and many try and get violent when they are getting pranked and most scenes in the inner city

The whites laugh it off
    Lack of education sure, but not everyone is born to grow up destined to being ignorant like it's in their dna. Over time, they became this way through peer pressure on the streets and at the school they went to before they ended up dropping out (through peer pressure) and from their parents (usually dad locked in prison, dead or ran off) and mother is the only one raising them (and she also grew up around the same things her son is now growing up in) and the mother isn't exactly a model citizen. Poverty black people don't like you when they see you are smarter and doing overall better then them.

I am sure there have been a lot of young bright black children that have grown up in the inner city, and a lot of them were strong enough not to give in to trying to fit in with the other kids that live there and inevitably moving out of the city after graduating high school and getting a scholarship. Unfortunately at the same time, there is even a greater amount of blacks that don't make it and give in. A good supportive family goes a long way in to molding the type of being you will grow up to become. Take Calvin Johnson for example.

It's sad, but it's reality

jjgold

good work BigBusiness

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Cap strapped

Name me one player the Cowboys have wanted to keep that they had to let walk because of money.

Herees.
    And that has caught up to them this year, they are just about in the WORST shape of any NFL team vs. the cap right now which is why they will not be able to keep both Bryant and Murray.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    please. Ware was clearly a shell of his former self when the boys released him
    Was hampered by injuries. Just put up 10 sacks. Judging by cowboys pass rush this past season I'd say they could've used him.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

good work BigBusiness

That's nothing. I have a lot of videos that I am going to to make available within the next few months on the website I am constructing. All of them are private, but I made this one public just for the topic at hand. It's for anyone that is willing to hear the truth. Here is one video for example.

jjgold

I've been listening to it pretty dead on

So many blacks just do not want to improve themselves

I don't get it

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    The prevailing feeling had been that cap-strapped Dallas would be more aggressive in trying to re-sign Bryant than Demarco Murray, but now...?

According to NFL.com's Ian Rapoport, the Cowboys have been reluctant to sign Dez Bryant to a long-term deal because of concerns about his off-the-field behavior.

The police have been called to his home in DeSoto, Texas six times since 2011, though Bryant wasn't charged in any of the incidents. Reports of a 2011 incident in a Walmart parking lot have also surfaced. Dallas previously offered Bryant a ten-year, $114 million extension, but that offer only included $20 million in guaranteed money.
    But the video took place in 2011; way before people started caring about domestic abuse. That should give him some leeway.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

If the Boys don't wrap up Dez it'll be the biggest mistake they've made since the Hershel debacle.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Dallas previously offered Bryant a ten-year, $114 million extension, but that offer only included $20 million in guaranteed money.
    Lol NFL contracts are a joke, all that money they get from tv deals and they basically treat these guys like slaves. They could sign me a to 5 year 2 billion dollar contract with a 5 million dollar signing bonus then cut me the year after and that pretty looking contract means nothing, total joke league.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Called to his house 11 times....for what?

That just seems crazy, either hes doing something wrong and they need to charge him...or leave him alone.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

And that has caught up to them this year, they are just about in the WORST shape of any NFL team vs. the cap right now which is why they will not be able to keep both Bryant and Murray.
    The Cowboys are in bad shape? They can have 40+ million by restructuring Tyron Smith and Romo. They can have both Dez and Murray easily. Their problem isn't the cap but what players they want to use it on,after Dez and Murray I hope they sign Rolando McClain and Bruce Carter

jjgold

most people never ever have police go to their homes in a lifetime

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

White guys hit women just as often. A bald sad sack like jj doesn't need to worry about being charged with domestic violence because that would mean he had to be in a relationship with a woman and we all know that would never happen.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Let's make a bet they keep them both.

Set a line, homie.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    White guys hit women just as often. A bald sad sack like jj doesn't need to worry about being charged with domestic violence because that would mean he had to be in a relationship with a woman and we all know that would never happen.
    look at prison scoreboard gritter

game over

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

look at prison scoreboard gritter

game over
    jj- gonna break some bad news to you....the white people that have power are nothing like you. To them, you are as black as Dez. You are a side show that they laugh at. Nothing more and you never will be. Must be depressing for you to have to wake up and look in the mirror and see that pasty bald head and yellow reptile snaggleteeth.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm no fine of absolute shines but i thought dez was gonna have major issues in the league. he's been a beast. this is dogshit whoever leaked this. look at the date. oh... he had some issue in which he wasn't even arrested 4 years ago. penetrate you dallas. dez should not sign a deal, franchise it out and get paid next year (big risk of course) but dallas is looking like some cun.ts leaking this.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 326

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

Problem is that only very few can produce at the level that Dez Bryant can and that is the leverage they have

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Cap strapped

Herees.
    you still believe in Romo Opie?

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Lack of education sure, but not everyone is born to grow up destined to being ignorant like it's in their dna. Over time, they became this way through peer pressure on the streets and at the school they went to before they ended up dropping out (through peer pressure) and from their parents (usually dad locked in prison, dead or ran off) and mother is the only one raising them (and she also grew up around the same things her son is now growing up in) and the mother isn't exactly a model citizen. Poverty black people don't like you when they see you are smarter and doing overall better then them.

I am sure there have been a lot of young bright black children that have grown up in the inner city, and a lot of them were strong enough not to give in to trying to fit in with the other kids that live there and inevitably moving out of the city after graduating high school and getting a scholarship. Unfortunately at the same time, there is even a greater amount of blacks that don't make it and give in. A good supportive family goes a long way in to molding the type of being you will grow up to become. Take Calvin Johnson for example.

It's sad, but it's reality
    Finally a black man who isn't afraid to tell the truth....

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1545

"I wonder who leaked this at this time to lower his price for us??? Hmmmmmm"

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Sdotbold View Post
    yes

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Sdotbold View Post
    We're out there. Unfortunately a good majority of us don't want to voice our opinions publicly among our race with the fear of being criticized. As many of you may know, in black inner cities, you can't show what they call "weakness". By weakness I mean speaking proper English, reading books, getting A's in school, wearing dirty beat up clothes and shoes, being gay, don't want to participate in a robbery etc. etc. etc. I could go on forever but you get the point. These individuals are completely shunned and looked down on in the inner city black community and seen as weak or another term a "uncle tom".

A lot of us our content with just moving far away from the negative individuals and stereotypes and creating something positive for ourselves as well as our offspring. And there is nothing wrong with that. However if we could somehow get something going to show these kids and teens stuck in these hell holes that they have a bright future ahead of them if they just think for themselves and don't try to fit in with the negative individuals, then the tables could be turned.

The negative blacks have the upper hand in inner cities, no doubt about it. But maybe, just maybe the tide could be turned where there will be substantially large groups of positive blacks that will stand up for one another and tell each other it's okay to go to school to learn and want to better yourself and if a negative black tries to influence that individual, someone from the group of positive blacks will come to his/her aid and drive the negative black away.

Negative blacks are nothing but scared little bullies. It's time for the positive blacks to start being bigger bullies. Hopefully if enough of us can band together and get on the same page, we can squash this negative, ignorant pandemic like a bug
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 02-27-15 at 11:27 AM.

jjgold

There are plenty of good black people..TONS actually

I would think the worst are just inner city kids in teens and early 20's but they make all look bad

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Is the Des video out yet?

12 Last