Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Worst mistake of the year

For me it was banking on Zac Stacy. I had him in two different keeper leagues and he just killed me.

What are some of your worst for the year?

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Taking Montee Ball in the first round in a 14 team league. Just couldn't ever recover from that. Especially when I followed up that in the fifth round with Ray Rice as my #2 RB. Somehow still made the playoffs, but was bounced from the first round. Next 3 picks after I took Ball. Demarco Murray, Leveon Bell and then Jordy Nelson....ouch.

Rice killed me in several leagues as I was thinking I was pulling a steal in the 5th through 7th rounds. Couldn't have been further from the truth.

Last big mistake was picking up Gordon an holding him for the playoff run. He sank a couple of my teams with that stinker in week 14.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

how do u get in a league where u can get bell in round 3, nelson in round 4, please invite me to that league next year.

biggest mistake is not picking up cj anderson for me and drafting foles, but foles was a mid round pick

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 451

Keenan Allen was my worst waste of draft picks by far.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Taking Montee Ball in the first round in a 14 team league. Just couldn't ever recover from that. Especially when I followed up that in the fifth round with Ray Rice as my #2 RB. Somehow still made the playoffs, but was bounced from the first round. Next 3 picks after I took Ball. Demarco Murray, Leveon Bell and then Jordy Nelson....ouch.

Rice killed me in several leagues as I was thinking I was pulling a steal in the 5th through 7th rounds. Couldn't have been further from the truth.

Last big mistake was picking up Gordon an holding him for the playoff run. He sank a couple of my teams with that stinker in week 14.
    rough hit on the running backs, that was my problem this year. I cant think of anyone who didn't have some sort of trouble with RBs this year

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    how do u get in a league where u can get bell in round 3, nelson in round 4, please invite me to that league next year.

biggest mistake is not picking up cj anderson for me and drafting foles, but foles was a mid round pick
    not sure is I worded that correctly, I took Ball at pick #11, Demarco went #12, Bell #13 and Jordy #14. Just saying I screwed the pooch.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Drafting bishop sankey in the 4th round

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Holding onto Martin, Ball and Rice. If Rice would have been suspended a real amount, then I wouldn't have held onto him, but for 2 games I figured whatever. I didn't have much options though besides Harvin or Torrey Smith. Lots of busts sitting on my team from last year.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

That is not what he said. He said Murray, Bell and Nelson were the next three picks in his draft after he took Ball.