Well guys playoff start this week. Hope all you guys had a successful season thus far and are in the playoff race. Think it's better to just have one thread with discussion/advice rather than a bunch of different ones. So if you're in a dilemma for start/sit post it here and well help each other out.

Anyhow I thought this whole time my league had byes for the top 2 teams but turns out it didn't. So I haven't really put much thought into WDIS until now. Need help at qb though, who would y'all start....Wilson or Sanchez??? I think Wilson has te higher floor but Sanchez a higher ceiling/more upside. Plays behind a better line, better offence, way better weapons and at home. Seahawks play noticeably poorer on the road and I really hate their passing game. Wilson gets sacked a lot too but never really turns it over. And of course there's the rushing #s too, which is probably what's gonna make me play him instead. Lose points for INTs/sacks/fumbles though....really not that big a deal unless it's like 5 sacks or a pick 6/fumble for TD

Also I benched Benjamin for Kenny stills as my ppr flex. Thoughts on these?

Post anything you guys need help with and I'll be sure to answer. As always good luck to all.