Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Schefter reports rgIII benched

Colt starting vs colts

Dan Snyder not happy

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

He should be unhappy because his chosen QB sucks.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

I was rooting for the kid to make it but it is clear he needs a change of scenery. McCoy is not the answer either though and Gruden is in over his head as a head coach. A team like Texans or Rams would make a lot of sense for Griffin this offseason.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5588

he was so electrifying that first season....just wish his game would have translated to a long term career. he definitely needs to leave the Redskins (which probably won't happen since they gave up so much for him).

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Redskins gave up

6th overall
    22 overall
    2 overall
    39 overall

For him

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Injuries, lack of confidence in his health and play books that went away from his strengths didn't help his cause. they'll test market for him in offseason but I'd be suprised if they get good offers. Gruden will get axed too. He's a combo of his brother and bobbyfk.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Injuries, lack of confidence in his health and play books that went away from his strengths didn't help his cause. they'll test market for him in offseason but I'd be suprised if they get good offers. Gruden will get axed too. He's a combo of his brother and bobbyfk.
    don't think that Gruden is a great coach but I think that he gets a little more time, if he doesn't that sucks he walked into a shit storm. didn't make it better but I think he gets another year. What do they have to lose? Respect in the NFL..........lol

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    Redskins gave up

6th overall
    22 overall
    2 overall
    39 overall

For him
    That's a disaster of a trade.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I was rooting for the kid to make it but it is clear he needs a change of scenery. McCoy is not the answer either though and Gruden is in over his head as a head coach. A team like Texans or Rams would make a lot of sense for Griffin this offseason.
    Would be funny if the Rams got him after fleecing the Redskins in the first place.

It won't happen but I would like to see what RGIII could do with the Eagles under Chip. Sanchez looks half decent this season in that system.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by BigSpoon View Post
    Would be funny if the Rams got him after fleecing the Redskins in the first place.

It won't happen but I would like to see what RGIII could do with the Eagles under Chip. Sanchez looks half decent this season in that system.
    If wash thinks Griffin is not the future they may as well get best deal possible. Sanchez is playing ok within the system but you know Kelly will look to upgrade in offseason. RG for Foles seems like it would suit both teams.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

I don't think RG3 is durable enough for the NFL and now he has the yips, he might well be finished completely.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

He has a better future somewhere else. It was a mistake for Washington to get him from the beginning.