Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Brandon Oliver/Andre Williams/Ronnie Hillman

All starting rbs filling in for injured starters. All worth adds especially the first 2. I like Oliver, think he has most upside, tons of speed and ability to make people miss. Plus he gets te raiders this week, and I believe 2 more cupcake matchups afterwards. AW more a north/south, downhill runner and can't pass catch either. Still needs to be owned, volume will be there and best of all GL carries. Hillman will still split some carries with cj Anderson, and he has a super tough matchup vs the jets, plus SF+SD on deck so do beware.

Try to squeeze these guys in wherever possible. Even if you don't use them, your opponents aren't either. Any edge you can get in this cutthroat fantasy world.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

These are all temporary adds BTW. These aren't threats to runaway with the jobs by any means, but if you need a guy for a couple of weeks them go for it. Just refrain from dropping someone of significance to obtain one of these players. If you have a long shot stash then yes. I owned Alfred blue and put in a claim where I drop him for Oliver, and another where I drop Crowell for AW. So be wise in that regard