rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

NHL Fantasy League!!! C/O Triple_d_bet

Hi guys,

So Ive decided to start an NHL fantasy league. Fee will be 500 bet points and they will be held by Triple_d_bet(I havent confimed this with him yet but when i briefly discussed it with him about a month ago he said it would be no problem, and since he is very trustworthy i feel it is best move for him to hold the points).

It will be hosted by yahoo, drafting order will be serpentine and done automatically by yahoo so if I somehow get first pick please non of this scamming accusations non sense, yahoo will determine the order. Categories are undecided yet and a maximum of 11 teams + myself and minimum of 7+myself, if we dont reach the minimum then you get your points back and no league. It will be a head to head league, meaning you play vs the other team and the winner of the most categories gets a win. I will try to balance out goalie and players to the bets of my abilities.

Players to draft will be like this:
    C x2
    RW x2
    LW x2
    D x4
    G X2
    Bench x3

WEEKLY LINEUPS. Meaning you have until the yahoo cut off time every sunday to submit you lineup for the week.

When Triple confirms you have paid then i will send you a password and league ID so you can join the league.

Places paid will be 2nd with 750 and the rest to 1st place.

I am awaiting for trip to comment here and when he does and confirms he is going to be holding the points then you can send him the points.

First 11 to pay will be in the league.

Thanks and hope to get a full 12 for what I believe and again hope to be a yearly event.

Thanks

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

DO NOT SEND ME ANY POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any points you send me are MINE and you will not get them back. DO NOT SEND ME POINTS.