Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

I have a question in PR/KR leagues?

Say I have a Green Bay defense and Randall Cobb does a return and scores.... I get points for that right?

So it wouldn't matter if the player is an offensive player or defensive player. You just need to have the defense right?

It says I get a point for every 25 yards offensively and defensively and I'm just having a brain fart right now.

I started thinking I'll need to get a defense that uses a defensive returner so I can get points, but I don't think it matters.

I understand picking a WR like Cobb or Patterson could bump up a little bit of points 'cuz of this, but also was wondering does a defense get points with this format?

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

If it's DST...that's defence special teams right? So if you have Green Bay and Cobb returns a TD you get the points credited to your D

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

My settings say defence special teams TD gets 6 pts but also says above that return tds are 6 points as well. So I don't know if you get double the points, I'd assume so

Timmay

I'm almost sure if you have Cobb and Green Bay Defense you get points for both on td's. I'm pretty sure Cobb gets points.....

I just don't know if defense gets more points for more yardage. Hmmmmm.... Don't know.

Anyone?

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Leagues I've played in the player doesn't get points, only the D/ST.

Timmay

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Leagues I've played in the player doesn't get points, only the D/ST.

Oh really? What about a touchdown?

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Timmay View Post
    Oh really? What about a touchdown?
    Rushing and receiving TDs and fumbles recovered and returned for TD on offense count for the player. Just any punt of kickoff return does not count for the player, only for DST.

Timmay

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Rushing and receiving TDs and fumbles recovered and returned for TD on offense count for the player. Just any punt of kickoff return does not count for the player, only for DST.

Hmmmmmm.... I don't think so man. I'm playing a league where pr/kr works, so I think finding players that do that get extra points.
    I'm almost sure.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Timmay View Post
    Hmmmmmm.... I don't think so man. I'm playing a league where pr/kr works, so I think finding players that do that get extra points.
    I'm almost sure.
    I understand that you get pts for yards, but I am not sure if your league would give pts to both the player and defense/st for TDs. Perhaps your league doesnt group defense and special teams together.