LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Diamondbacks' Trevor Cahill Already Demoted to Bulpen

Per Arizona Diamondbacks on Twitter:

Gibby put Cahill on notice last week, and the sinkerballer responded by allowing seven runs -- six earned -- over four innings against the Dodgers Sunday. Cahill figures to get another shot to start if he can iron things out in the bullpen, but for now Arizona will go with Mike Bolsinger in the rotation.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

I made a comment in the other Baseball Thread, but Arizona needs to start looking at Archie Bradley. They wanted to call him up and keep him up, so now seems like a good time. Delgado and Cahill removed from the rotation two-three weeks into the season.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Gibson will be the 1st manager fired this season.

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

The worst part is that they're 1-9 at home, just brutal. Gibby can bring it around though.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15066

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanStallion View Post
    I made a comment in the other Baseball Thread, but Arizona needs to start looking at Archie Bradley. They wanted to call him up and keep him up, so now seems like a good time. Delgado and Cahill removed from the rotation two-three weeks into the season.
    Bingo. I think they thought they'd be off to a better start than this, and maybe that's why they didn't. A veteran sinkerballer actually makes a great long relief guy. Bringing up Bradley, who has been ready, to take Cahill's place is a wise move IMO.